Hello Kitty Big Pink Bow 0.33 oz Eau de Parfum Roll-On

The always sweet, always bright, and always delightful Hello Kitty wouldn’t dare leave the house without her signature fruity and floral accessory—Big Pink Bow. Let the delicious blend of juicy pineapple, pink honeysuckle, tantalizing gardenia, fresh coconut, and warm vanilla charm its way into becoming your new favorite accessory, too. Notes: Frangipani, Juicy Pineapple, Gardenia, Pink Honeysuckle, TiareFlower, Coconut Water, Vanilla, Kissed Skin Accord. Style: Sweet. Delightful. Fun. see more...

Evelyn s.
Alvarado, TX
True fact any time , I see the word hello kitty it makes me think of the hello kitty song by Avila Lavigne , anyways the smell of this perfume is a sweet smell and it stays on all day long with no problem and I sweat at work and it still stays on all day , and if you dont like sweet smiling stuff and your more of the type of a person that like strong perfume then this one is not for you , and its some what pricey but its worth it and you can get it on amazon.com ♡♡♡♡ yall have a great day ♡
Anna H.
Braselton, GA
I LOVE this. I was surprised at first because the scent didn't really match my expectations - in a good way! I thought it would be a kiddie perfume that was too sweet or too light. Turns out, it's Hello Kitty all grown up! I don't even have to do a full roll on. Just a dab does the job!
Shalisa P.
Conyers, GA
I have this and another hello kitty scent. I love them both. They're the only perfumes I'll wear. It's is a little heavier than the other sent but I love! Smells like honeysuckles. The roller ball is so convenient!
Juanita B.
Atlanta, GA
Smells soooooo good. And the cute little rollie' is a perfect accessory in my purse or wristlet. I'm actually almost out of this and need more. I personally in my opinion shop at sephora.
Shannon M.
I got this and honestly use it as decoration on my makeup table set up but I do love the scent! Just not going to use it because it looks so cute and I don't want to mess it up lol. I do recommend :-)
Janice Y.
The packaging is cute and I love hello kitty so that's a plus! This gives off an innocent, more sweeter, fruitier fragrance! Perfect for gift ideas!
Shayna L.
Overland Park, KS
Bought this for my friend who absolutely loves Hello Kitty! And what do ya know.. She loved this! The design and the smell, everything is great!
emily c.
orlando, FL
It smell really good but every time I when to saphora they were sold out :( and after a while I forgot about it
Melinda R.
Very cute and smells amazing. Great for sticking in your bag or purse. My daughter loves hers.
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
First of all, the design is adorable! It has such a sweet, flowery smell. I love it!
Jennifer V.
Where did you buy this and how is the scent?
April W.
How would you describe the sent like candy? Like flowers? Musk?
Nina G.
How is this scent? Also where can I purchase this perfume at if its still available?
Patricia G.