BY HELLO KITTY

The always sweet, always bright, and always delightful Hello Kitty wouldn’t dare leave the house without her signature fruity and floral accessory—Big Pink Bow. Let the delicious blend of juicy pineapple, pink honeysuckle, tantalizing gardenia, fresh coconut, and warm vanilla charm its way into becoming your new favorite accessory, too. Notes: Frangipani, Juicy Pineapple, Gardenia, Pink Honeysuckle, TiareFlower, Coconut Water, Vanilla, Kissed Skin Accord. Style: Sweet. Delightful. Fun. see more...

• How is this scent? Also where can I purchase this perfume at if i...1 Answers
  • How would you describe the sent like candy? Like flowers? Musk?2 Answers
  • I didnt know hello Kitty had a parfume 🙄 Be the first to answer!
Melinda R.
CIRCLEVILLE, OH
Very cute and smells amazing. Great for sticking in your bag or purse. My daughter loves hers.
emily c.
ORLANDO, FL
It smell really good but every time I when to saphora they were sold out :( and after a while I forgot about it
Faith B.
Bulverde, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the scent and i love the bottle! it's cute without being "little girl"
Juanita B.
Atlanta, GA
Smells soooooo good. And the cute little rollie' is a perfect accessory in my purse or wristlet. I'm actually almost out of this and need more. I personally in my opinion shop at sephora.
Anna H.
Braselton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this. I was surprised at first because the scent didn't really match my expectations - in a good way! I thought it would be a kiddie perfume that was too sweet or too light. Turns out, it's Hello Kitty all grown up! I don't even have to do a full roll on. Just a dab does the job!
Shalisa P.
Madison , GA
I have this and another hello kitty scent. I love them both. They're the only perfumes I'll wear. It's is a little heavier than the other sent but I love! Smells like honeysuckles. The roller ball is so convenient!
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
First of all, the design is adorable! It has such a sweet, flowery smell. I love it!
Shayna L.
Overland Park, KS
Bought this for my friend who absolutely loves Hello Kitty! And what do ya know.. She loved this! The design and the smell, everything is great!
Shannon M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this and honestly use it as decoration on my makeup table set up but I do love the scent! Just not going to use it because it looks so cute and I don't want to mess it up lol. I do recommend :-)
Vada R.
Alvarado, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
True fact any time , I see the word hello kitty it makes me think of the hello kitty song by Avila Lavigne , anyways the smell of this perfume is a sweet smell and it stays on all day long with no problem and I sweat at work and it still stays on all day , and if you dont like sweet smiling stuff and your more of the type of a person that like strong perfume then this one is not for you , and its some what pricey but its worth it and you can get it on amazon.com ♡♡♡♡ yall have a great day ♡
Jennifer V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where did you buy this and how is the scent?
April W.
How would you describe the sent like candy? Like flowers? Musk?
Patricia G.
Los Angeles, CA
What is the scent?
Nina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this scent? Also where can I purchase this perfume at if its still available?
Biret Helene E.