Hello Kitty Bath Bomb Trio

by Hello Kitty

We’re excited to announce that our BRAND NEW Hello Kitty Bath Bomb Trio has arrived! Hand-crafted with the finest ingredients, each of the three Bath Bombs were created in Hello Kitty signature colors: Red, White, and Pink.

Where can these be purchased?
I cannot wait to get these soon. Ordering on pay day! Anyone bought it yet?
Start your review of Hello Kitty Bath Bomb Trio!
How would you rate this product?
a year agoTraverse City
They smell awesome and the package is a cute upside down hello kitty box. The only thing I had an issue with were the rings. Kinda cheaply made! Charmed aroma has actual Stirling silver rings for less than what I paid for these.
a year agoMurfreesboro, TN
These bath bombs are not only cute, but they smell amazing and the rings are too cute. My daughter is a huge fan of Hello Kitty so these made the perfect gift.
2 years agoWinnipeg, MB
I recommend buying these for party favors at birthdays or as stocking stuffers.Hello kitty is always a hit with girls!! They are fun to watch melt away in the tub.