BY HELLO KITTY

This hello kitty bath and body set includes a sponge, body lotion, glitter, body spray, body wash all within a convenient and stylish clear carrier. contains: 1 bath sponge 1 tote bag 1 body wash (9.5 fl oz) 1 body lotion (4 fl oz) 1 body glitter spray (3.4 fl oz) see more...

Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I bought this for my niece when she was little and she loved it. She loves Hello Kitty and was beginning to want everything girly, this made her feel like a big girl because she had her own beauty products. Great gift idea
sue w.
I got one for my niece and she loved it! The sponge was a little weird but the body wash worked great with a poof ball. Great for girls who are getting interested into a routine.
Jassira R.
Jersey City, NJ
My sister has one and she loves it. She think she is on top of the world with this little kit is hilarious but I don't blame her it smells goos and makes her skin so soft.
Mary A.
Lynwood, CA
I love this hello kitty bath and body set. It smells really good . It lasts long too . It works fine as well. The soap works really good I really liked it
Brittany R.
Columbus, NC
I love anything Hello Kitty (yes I know it's for kids but I can't help it), this bath and body set smells really good and lasts a long time.
Jasmin M.
Woodbridge, VA
Great as a Travel case for your 4-5 year old ! My daughter loves the glitter spray, and the bag can be used to carry other products as well !
Michele L.
I purchased this set for my friends daughter for her birthday. She was so excited! She totally loves Hello Kitty and is a girly girl.
Desiree H.
West Covina, CA
Super cute for little girls, it has all the bath products they need to smell good and the price isn't too bad for hello kitty.
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
This is such the cutest little set. It has a variety of products and also perfect for a gift for little girls whom love HK.
Jennifer P.
Cute set. I would definitely get it for my little sister or my niece. They would love it. It's pretty cheap.
Angelina C.
Grass Lake, MI
Where is this sold?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
What age can a child use these product?
Karen K.
Villavicencio
Que tan grandes son los contenidos de la maletica ?