BY HELLO KITTY

A lip balm in an adorable apple-shaped pot. This rich, glossy balm delivers color payoff with a lipstick-like intensity. Its unique formulation blends waxes and oils to ensure long-lasting, non-sticky wear. Sweet and effective, this Hello Kitty product contains powerful extracts of strawberry, apple, and grape seed. see more...

Zoe C.
shaw
This lip balm is defiantly designed for children or the hello kitty fan.
It comes in a bright purple colour which is naughty because how can you say no to buying such a pretty colour lip balm!
It smells so good too! I remember just walking around the store just sniffing away at this lip product, now that I think about it that could of been the reason for some odd looks I got, OH WELL!
It's a fun smelling scent, but as far as protecting your lips, I didn't feel like it did I got chapped in the sun while wearing the product but, I popped some Nivea on and it was all good.
vanessa c.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Isn't this just cute? I really hate how the top is though. It's so thin and I'm always having trouble closing this back up properly. When I smell it strangely enough it kinda smells like beer to me. It's really sticky when it applies to your lips. The color that comes out is a slight , very light orange tint with glossiness.
Resa D.
Rockwell, NC
I'm 35 years old and love Hello Kitty. Have not tried the product but would love to. I'm sure it is tasty and works well. I shop at the Hello Kitty store in my local mall quite often.
Shalisa P.
Conyers, GA
These are really cute. They stain well and smell great. But, they are very sticky! I don't even use mine anymore. If you don't mind sticky lip gloss then try them out!
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
It's just lip balm but they come in such fun colors and the packagings are so kawaiiti(cool) fun for the kids or Hello kitty lovers.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,424 reviews
I got it because it's hello kitty but I hate how sticky it is on my lips, wish it was nicer. very disappointed
Yvette G.
I bought some of these for my little cousins, it works great, so they say! Also, it is in adorable packaging
Yannis N.
Richmond, BC
This lip balm is cute but i hate the top and it isn't very moisturizing.

could be better, the colour choices are nice tho!

Assil A.
This product is very cool I want to review it on my channel .it is very beautyful and so cool and sweet and thanks
Ortiz R.
West New York, NJ
Does this really work?
Sheila B.
Chillicothe, OH
Does it smell good
Heidi P.
Hampstead , NC
Does this look purple on your lips? I hope so:)

Sephora