BY HELLO KITTY

A tasty trio of adorable Hello Kitty apple lip balms that nourish and hydrate while delivering intense color. Bring intense color and kissable flavor to lips with these apple lip balms. Featuring three vibrant shades in hot pink, natural nude, and candy apple red, each lip balm is infused with extracts of lemon, strawberry, vanilla, apple, and coconut oil for intense hydration. Portable and covetable, a tiny mirror is tucked into each lip balm so that easy application is at your fingertips. - 3 x 0.13 oz Lip Balms in Think Pink (hot pink), Natural (nude), Red Delicious (candy apple red) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Emily M.
Indianapolis, In
These lip glosses are so adorable and have a good color payoff. They fit nicely in a purse or makeup bag. My only problem is that they are a bit too messy to be truly travel friendly but other than that I think this trio is great!
Sarah W.
Middletown, NY
My mom purchased this for me for my
Birthday and I love it! The colors are so bright and fun and lasts all day! I love anything hello kitty but this makeup is also great quality which is fantastic!
Kandice R.
Berlin , NJ
I think the pesentation is adorable, i love havin choices each day most definitely a five star in my book, great product
Assil A.
This product is very cool I want to review it on my channel .it is very beautyful and so cool and sweet and thanks