BY HELLO KITTY #33 in Radios

You'll never oversleep again with this hello kitty alarm clock radio. The am/fm radio allows you to tune it to your favorite radio station or simply use it as an alarm clock. It can also be set to a buzzing alarm sound if the radio isn't enough to get you up and moving. The radio uses a 9v battery, which is sold separately. see more...

Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
I've had this alarm clock for 13 years. I bought it for my freshman dorm. It survived college, graduate school, my first apartment and now it sits in my first house. I'm a Hello Kitty/Sanrio collector since elementary school.
Gloria L.
Panorama City, CA
I have one of these since i was small and i love it till now it works perfectly and it hasn't given me any problems till now
Andrea G.
This is a good gift for a child and it isn't very expensive but something that is not only decorative but useful.
Mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Super cute alarm clock especially for young girls. It has the option to wake you up by playing the radio too!
T S.
Christmas present for my neighbor's kid.. lightweight, easy for young girls to carry anywhere. cute and any HK fan would love this. has a few options for radio/alarm clock. def a win
Assil A.
This product is very cool I want to review it on my channel .it is very beautyful and so cool and sweet and thanks