Hello Kitty 12

Hello Kitty 12" Netbook Sleeve

BY NONE

Protect your Netbook with this weather-resistant Neoprene Sleeve. * For Netbooks with up to 12" Displays * Weather-Resistant Neoprene * Soft Plush Inner Material Item Dimensions: 1.50" x 12.25" x 9.50" Item Weight: 0.25lbs see more...

Hello Kitty 12
Hello Kitty 12" Netbook Sleeve
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
This sleeve is so cute I love Hello Kitty! Great case to have to keep your laptop safe and the fact that it is weather resistant is a much needed bonus.
Mz T.
Techie Expert Level 3
I bought this for my daughter to keep her laptop in for college. She loved it! This laptop bad is very durable and it's water resistant.
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
I love Hello Kitty 12" Netbook Sleeve. It's so cute. I mean who does not like hello kitty. It is made very well and the price is not bad.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Techie Expert Level 3
Very stylish super cute afordable and durable can buy almost anywhere really does protect your laptop defiently would buy again
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
So cute still a fan of hello kitty 30 years later. I even see people my age an older caring hello kitty merchandise
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
This is so cute I love to give gift for my girl she love hello kitty netbook she can have for her birthday gift.
Kayla G.
The Colony, TX
I think this is the cutest thing ever!! Great case to keep your netbook safe and fun and stylish as well!!!
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
Techie Expert Level 2
My daughter loves this hello kitty sleeve protects her tablet doesn't scratch it. Cute little girl design
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Super adorable! I love hello kitty. This case is cute and functional! Love this. Affordable!
Lauren H.
Massapequa, NY
This is adorable. I love everything Hello Kitty! Perfect for a girly girl.
Monica G.
Marlin, TX
Does it really protect your laptop?
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
Where can you find this? I love Hello Kitty!