Hello Kitty 12

Hello Kitty 12" Netbook Sleeve

BY NONE

Protect your Netbook with this weather-resistant Neoprene Sleeve. * For Netbooks with up to 12" Displays * Weather-Resistant Neoprene * Soft Plush Inner Material Item Dimensions: 1.50" x 12.25" x 9.50" Item Weight: 0.25lbs see more...

• Does it really protect your laptop?3 Answers
  • Where can you find this? I love Hello Kitty!1 Answers
Hello Kitty 12
Hello Kitty 12" Netbook Sleeve
monica R.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
This is so cute I love to give gift for my girl she love hello kitty netbook she can have for her birthday gift.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Super adorable! I love hello kitty. This case is cute and functional! Love this. Affordable!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Massapequa, NY
This is adorable. I love everything Hello Kitty! Perfect for a girly girl.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Very stylish super cute afordable and durable can buy almost anywhere really does protect your laptop defiently would buy again
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
This sleeve is so cute I love Hello Kitty! Great case to have to keep your laptop safe and the fact that it is weather resistant is a much needed bonus.
samantha c.
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
I love Hello Kitty 12" Netbook Sleeve. It's so cute. I mean who does not like hello kitty. It is made very well and the price is not bad.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
The Colony, TX
I think this is the cutest thing ever!! Great case to keep your netbook safe and fun and stylish as well!!!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
Techie Expert
My daughter loves this hello kitty sleeve protects her tablet doesn't scratch it. Cute little girl design
Renee c.
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
So cute still a fan of hello kitty 30 years later. I even see people my age an older caring hello kitty merchandise
Mz T.
Mz T.
Techie Expert
I bought this for my daughter to keep her laptop in for college. She loved it! This laptop bad is very durable and it's water resistant.
Monica G.
Monica G.
Marlin, TX
Does it really protect your laptop?
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
Where can you find this? I love Hello Kitty!