Hello Kids Fluoride Free Toothpaste Natural Watermelon

by Hello

Say hello to naturally friendly toothpaste for kids. Highly effective, highly naturally, and totally delicious. Our kid-friendly formula in awesome flavors prevents cavities and strengthens enamel. hello toothpaste is free of triclosan, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, and dyes -- plus we're vegan, never tested on animals (Leaping Bunny certified), and made in the good ol' US of A. Brush plus greet freely.

My mom bought my son this toothpaste and I haven’t tried it on him just yet so I was wondering if this was a good product to use?
Hola, Me gustaría comprar una pasta dental para bebé libre de flúor. Alguna recomendación por favor 🙂
Is there a certain age.
Start your review of Hello Kids Fluoride Free Toothpaste Natural Watermelon!
Independence, MO
Hello Kids Fluoride Free Toothpaste Natural Watermelon uploaded by Meghan K.
We use this toothpaste for our three-year-old son. It is the only kind of toothpaste he will let us use on him. He really likes the flavor. I like that a little bit goes a long way. You need less than the size of a pea to brush all of their teeth. It bubbles up just a little bit and give them that nice fresh and clean feeling. My son's teeth look great and his breath always smells very fresh after brushing. I also like that it is fluoride free and doesn't have any artificial sweeteners, dyes, artificial flavors or SLS / sulfates.
Chesterton, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product appealed to me for my younger than two kiddos, but overall for the price is something I won't purchase again. The taste is fantastic compared to pretty much any other kids toothpaste, but their breath stank shortly after brushing their teeth. I do this for them, so I know it is done correctly. It has a decent grit to it, so their mouths are clean, but as it would turn out, the watermelon scent just doesn't... "age" well.
Belleville, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
We love this in our household. It is really the only brand I trust using for my little one. I feel it is really good at cleaning and a flavor my little one loves. I also feel good about the ingredients of this toothpaste. A tube last us about 2-3 months atleast and is very well priced. I totally recommend this product if you are looking for a fluoride free toothpaste for your little loves
Vacaville, CA
Love this for my toddler. He loves the taste and loves brushing his teeth when he uses this. I switch between this and one from the toms brand for my kid so its whichever is on sale and its great! So far he hasnt had any issues with his teeth yet so thats great. I have tried others with him but the taste he hated.
Yucaipa , CA
Hello Kids Fluoride Free Toothpaste Natural Watermelon uploaded by Antoinette A.
My kids enjoy this. They’re usually not big on fruit flavors, but this is a huge hit with them. At 5 and 2, ingredients matter to us. We do our best as parents to be mindful of what we let into our little guys. This is one of the cleaner products which we totally back and recommend.
Liberty, MO
My son seems to be very picky but we want him to use fluoride free kids toothpaste so our options are limited. We have tried other brands and this seems to be the only one he relatively tolerates. Watermelon flavor is better than other flavors out there for natural kids pastes.
Conway
My kids love this toothpaste!! Neither of my children are crazy about mint toothpaste, so this fit the bill with it’s yummy watermelon flavor. I love that I don’t have to worry about what’s going into my kids mouths, but I also know that it works well on cleaning their teeth.
Harpursville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We try our best to use flouride free anything! That poison is EVERYWHERE! Our girls enjoy the taste of the watermelon one over the bubble gum flavor. I’ll use it here and there as well and feel it gives a fresh feeling after and I enjoy that a lot!
Lincolnton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the packaging and how simple the ingredients are since this is for kids. Dispenses smoothly and easily for the lil kids. My kids just really think it could use more taste but thats how all kids are. Smells really good too.
Calif city, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Just brought this for the kids, I’m really trying to go more natural and organic. My kids have used it twice so far and they love it. I would recommend. The price is ideal for this product. Out with the old in with the new.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brea, CA
a year ago
Hello Kids Fluoride Free Toothpaste Natural Watermelon I have a 2 year olld who still likes to swallow her toothpaste. She gets picky about brushing her teeth sometimes because she doesn't like the flavor. Have any other moms bought this for their kids and have tried it? Is it truly watermelon? Or is there a minty aftertaste? Thank you.
Vickmarie G. • 10 months ago
My 2 year old really enjoys brushing his teeth with this toothpaste. It is really wantermelon and no minty aftertaste. I've tried it myself. I would definitely give it a try.