BY HELLO ORAL CARE

Say hello to naturally friendly toothpaste for kids. Highly effective, highly naturally, and totally delicious. Our kid-friendly formula in awesome flavors prevents cavities and strengthens enamel. hello toothpaste is free of triclosan, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, and dyes -- plus we're vegan, never tested on animals (Leaping Bunny certified), and made in the good ol' US of A. Brush plus greet freely.

• Do your kids like this toothpaste?1 Answers
  • Looks interesting I wonder about the taste? Does it work ...1 Answers
Meg W.
Linden, VA
Can I just say this is worth EVERY PENNY!!!! Recently we switched to fluoride free toothpaste in our household. Especially for our 2.5 year old. Since getting this toothpaste, not only has she wanted to brush her teeth more, but she's also become extremely vocal in how much she really likes it. She calls it "candy". Which this little girl would rather eat fruit than candy in almost every case.
Which leads me to another point. This toothpaste literally tastes like watermelons. It isn't too overpowering and doesn't have the weird toothpaste taste some flavored toothpastes have. It cleans your teeth, is safe for tiny children. Even small children just getting teeth and using a toothbrush for the 1st time. Adults can even us it. So if I have to go somewhere with the family, and forget our toothpaste, everyone can use it. I definitely recommend this toothpaste for your little ones. And will continue to buy it in the future. Along with trying the other flavors available by the #Hello brand and their fluoride free collection.

Oh!!! And let's not overlook the fact that the back has every ingredient. Which all products have, but this product explains what they are. Which all products should have. Along with this the boxes are made from recycled papers and cardboard and the ink is soy based. How awesome is this animal and environment friendly product/company?! The product is close to $3-$4 a piece, but well worth every penny to get. Hello Kids Fluoride Free Toothpaste Natural Watermelon
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wanted to find a kids toothpaste without the harsh chemicals,  and I came across this , and haven't turned back. It tastes good by what my kids say , and keeps their teeth clean and fresh.  Very good price ! If you are thinking about switching away from fluoride and other harsh chemicals , I recommend this for your kids. Safe to swallow too !
Michaila F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this toothpaste to try out on my Toddler. He loves it! Its bigger than most little kid toothpastes, it's flouride free which is good because he is still learning how to spit out toothpaste. The downside is he thinks it tastes SO good that I've found him a couple times squeezing the tube in his mouth and swallowing it...
Maneesha R.
Freeport, NY
My son loves this toothpaste! The flavor alone pushes him to brush longer. Since discovering this brand I don’t use anything else and love the results. It’s truly all natural and safe for oral care. I have recommended Hello to so many friends and family Member; they’ve already made the switch. Im hoping to see it in more stores soon.
Shelly H.
St Croix Fls, WI
I bought this for my son and he’s not the world biggest fan. It’s essentially training toothpaste, he’s 3 and stubborn as stubborn can be and does not get the concept of spitting when brushing quite yet. I’m all about natural products, especially for my kiddos, whenever I can. Since it’s pretty much training toothpaste I can’t really say much on functionality. However it doesn’t help freshen breath. And he makes a sour face just about every day, I don’t think it’s really sour myself. But he does have a problem with the taste more often than not.
Jessica W.
We've been using this for our daughter who is one and we love it! She doesn't really LOVE to have her teeth brushed but it doesn't taste bad and tiny bit goes a long way! I love that it doesn't have fluoride in it and it's super affordable which is always a plus!
Caitlin F.
Corning, NY
I love the Hello brand for myself and my family. I can trust the natural ingredients and know our oral hygiene is taken care of. My daughter loves the watermelon flavor. She asks to brush her teeth multiple times throughout the day.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My son loves using this toothpaste and I feel good buying it for him. It's cleaner, safer + better for your kids teeth! My son loves the flavor and hasn't given me any issues with brushing. He now looks forward to brushing his teeth, which makes me one happy Mama. It's fresh and fruity, with no artificial dyes, flavors, or sweeteners. Worth every single penny! U won't be disappointed! ♡
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff tastes amazing! I am very very surprised. I have seen a big difference in my daughters teeth and she loves brushing now. She hates all the other flavors she has tried of dofferent tooth paste. This was the only one that you couldn't taste artifical sugars which ahave a distinctive taste if you are not used to it.
Lyndsay M.
Round Rock, TX
I love this toothpaste for my daughter. It's very important to me that she has products that are clean of it toxic substances and I really appreciate that this doesn't have any fluoride and minimal additives. Her teeth are in good shape so I have to say that it's working well and we will continue to use it.
Veronica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do your kids like this toothpaste?
Samantha C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Looks interesting I wonder about the taste? Does it work well & get food off the teeth? I think my daughter would love this if so!

Walmart