BY HELLO HAIR

Hello Hair Hydrating Mask is packed full of 100% natural ingredients.

So say goodbye to the crazy chemical compounds that exist in commercial hair care products, and hello to hair that is healthier, naturally!

Kaarin V.
LYNWOOD, IL
This mask is great if you have damaged hair. It helps repair your hair and it smells great! I was worried about my hair looking lifeless and about my split ends, and this fixed it right up! :)
Dana A.
Seattle, WA
Hands down the best hair mask I have ever used. I love it because you apply it to dry hair and let it sit for at least 30 prior to washing. I really enjoy it because unlike most hair masks you don't stand in shower waiting for it to work. You can have this magic working on your strands while catching up on a TV show from the comfort of your couch. I have long, thick hair and find that I don't need to use a crazy amount of product. I do two shampoos when using this but hair is not greasy and is extremely moisturized and soft once it's dry. I highly recommend this product.
Kathy R.
Máscara reparadora excelentísima deja tu cabello con brillo único repara daños me encanta utilizarlo es lo mejor