Personal CareOral CareToothpasteHello
hello Extra Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste Pure Mint

hello® Extra Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste Pure Mint

by Hello

about our extra whitening fluoride toothpaste
here’s a brilliant idea: let’s create a toothpaste that whitens like nobody’s business and that’s free from harsh brighteners and peroxide. here it is. hello whitening toothpastes are produced with thoughtful ingredients that whiten teeth, prevent cavities, strengthen enamel, and freshen breath.

plus, our pastes aren’t just free from peroxide – they’re also free from artificial sweeteners, synthetic dyes, artificial flavors, microbeads, triclosan, and gluten. plus, we never test on animals. and that’s brilliant, too.

extra whitening toothpaste ingredients
purpose:
anticavity

active ingredient:
sodium fluoride 0.24%
(0.15% w/v fluoride ion)

inactive ingredients:
sorbitol (humectant), hydrated silica (polishes and cleans teeth), glycerin (soothes and moisturizes), xylitol (sweetener), purified water, calcium carbonate (polishes and cleans teeth), flavor (freshens breath), xanthan gum (thickener), sodium lauryl sulfate (cleanser), titanium dioxide (appearance) and stevia rebaudiana leaf extract (sweetener).

how to use extra whitening fluoride toothpaste
children 2 years of age and older: brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice per day,or as directed by a dentist or physician.
do not swallow.
children under 6 years of age: use a pea-sized amount and supervise until good brushing habits are established to minimize swallowing.
children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or a physician.

Start your review of hello® Extra Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste Pure Mint!
Product Highlights
...smooth. Has not made my sensitive tweet hurt which is so unusual in a whitening toothpaste. in reviews
Katie F.
Oppelo, AR
I love natural products. This toothpaste has never been tested on animals. It has no artificial sweetners, preservatives and no peroxide. It kinda has a weird taste but not enough to bother me. hello® Extra Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste Pure Mint
Jennifer B.
Youngstown, OH
I really like this product. I like that it’s all natural there’s no artificial products in this. It has a nice mint taste. It doesn’t taste funky like some of the other natural toothpaste can. The texture is like any other toothpaste. I think the price is about five or six dollars so it might be a little more pricey than other toothpaste. But I think it is worth it to know what is in your toothpaste. I would recommend it and I definitely would buy it again.
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
They Get one star for prettier than average packaging, and being "natural"... But this toothpaste sucks. I put some on my tooth brush and start brushing... But where did the toothpaste go! It feels like I'm brushing with just water after 10 seconds! So i add MORE paste to my brush and keep going... It basically dissolves away really fast... So how is it possibly helping to clean my teeth or even whiten? I like to brush a long time... Like 2+ minutes to get a nice thorough clean as I do not have dental insurance, and i cant afford a proper dental cleaning. So anyway... I have to reapply a lot of paste to my brush to get a good fresh clean... NOT cool. Goodby to this, going back to Crest complete or Colgate optic white.. Both i prefer over this, because sadly a nice looking tube is not a good enough reason to but this again.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
1,804 reviews
hello® Extra Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste Pure Mint uploaded by Toni Marie D.
I received a sample of this toothpaste on a subscription box from Walmart. It has a pleasant min smell, it doesnt taste bad. It helps to cleanse my teeth and adds shine. It will take a week to see if it does whiten or not. So far I'm impressed with the flavor, how it works and that it comes in a travel size for easy packing and purse storage.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
1,684 reviews
hello® Extra Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste Pure Mint uploaded by Ashley W.
I just love that this toothpaste is all natural, so I feel good buying it for my family! The taste is really good too, and leaves your breath fresh for hours! I will be buying this from now on instead of my previous brand. Hello Extra Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste Pure Mint
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The first time I tried Hello Extra Whitening Toothpaste in mint, was through a subscription box and I loved it.  I ended up buying the full size and still do till this day.  I love that the mint flavor is mild and does not burn my mouth as other minty toothpaste can.  It's also great to know that my teeth are staying healthy and clean.  I like that it whitens teeth too.  I highly recommend!
Destiny A.
Renton, WA
I love the Hello brand and all of their products. They work amazing and they taste good too. They arent too strong and over powering.
Shanna R.
Richmond, TX
hello® Extra Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste Pure Mint uploaded by Shanna R.
I got a sample of this and I'm not really a fan. The mint flavor is very slight and it doesn't give you that full mouth feeling. It has a weird consistency, not like normal toothpaste, it's almost as if it turns into a liquid. Not sure about the whitening. Does leave your teeth feeling clean though.
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
hello® Extra Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste Pure Mint uploaded by Teresa C.
Received this item In a monthly beauty box for free. I drink coffee daily so my teeth are not perfectly pearly white. They do have some stains. This toothpaste got most those stains out the first use. It came in pure mint flavor but it wasn't very minty. There is a small minty freshness after brushing. Also it dies not foam while brushing if you are used to that.
Tiphie O.
Carthage, MO
Got this free from Hellofriends.com this is fabulous I love all of their toothpaste.i use them everyday. It's a great price as well. Worth the buy for sure. You should try it if you haven't.