Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersHello
CBD Vegan Lip Balm - Natural Sweet Mint Flavor

Hello CBD Vegan Lip Balm - Natural Sweet Mint Flavor

by Hello

Say hello to hello's naturally-friendly, super hydrating, completely vegan CBD Vegan Lip Balm. Hello's high-quality CBD contains broad spectrum hemp oil, thoughtfully sourced from hemp grown in the USA. This lip balm rocks moisturizing coconut oil and olive oil, and a super-delish natural flavor to blow your tastebuds away. Because your lips deserve the best.

Does this product actually work?
Start your review of Hello CBD Vegan Lip Balm - Natural Sweet Mint Flavor!
Emmaus, PA
Hello CBD Vegan Lip Balm - Natural Sweet Mint Flavor uploaded by Val G.
This lip balm is awesome. I love that it has CBD in it plus it’s super moisturizing. I’ve used it for a while now and I still have so much left. It’s lasted me a while. I will definitely be buying more once I run out of my current tube.
Hello CBD Vegan Lip Balm - Natural Sweet Mint Flavor uploaded by april S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Loooooove this. Strolling through Ulta and came across this winning find. It has cannabis sativa extract and a cooling effect as soon as you apply it, which I love. It comes as a screw top which provided some entertainment for a moment as I was trying to figure out how to open it, but i do like the fact that it's a screw top. Its packaged very sturdy and I'm very happy with the buy. There was a strawberry option too which I'm sure I'll eventually pick up. Grab!
Horseheads, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Guys, ladies, don’t buy. This is a strange lip balm. It feels like a slimy lip scrub every time you put it on. It’s crumbly and gets used up fast. The flavor is nice but it’s not worth the cost. For those of you who love cbd products, this misses the mark. Sorry!