Hello Bubble Gum Fluoride Toothpaste for Kids uploaded by AB B.Hello Bubble Gum Fluoride Toothpaste for Kids uploaded by Tiffany T.Hello Bubble Gum Fluoride Toothpaste for Kids uploaded by Ronnie M.

BY HELLO

Say hello to naturally friendly Bubble Gum fluoride toothpaste for kids! Highly effective, highly naturally, and totally delicious. Our kid-friendly formula in awesome flavors prevents cavities and strengthens enamel. Hello toothpaste is free of triclosan, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, and dyes - plus we're vegan, never tested on animals (Leaping Bunny certified), and made in the good ol' US of A. Brush + greet freely.

Cholista S.
akron, oh
The packaging is super cute and made my daughter very interested. Both of my kids loves the taste of this and well so do I when I tried it haha I’m glad I found a product to help me get my kids to brush their teeth like they should. I will definitely be repurchasing this product.
AB B.
Narural toothpaste in my local WalMart ($4-6). There's zero SLS, meaning no irritation especially if you get canker sores. Hello meets a wide vatiety of oral needs so include: sensitive teeth, whitening, fluoride, fluoride-free, children, toddler, and adults. #natural #toothpaste #SLSFree #bubblegum
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I know it’s a kids toothpaste, but I used it myself. The active ingredients and their % are the same as in adult Hello toothpastes. I used it in the morning before my coffee/breakfast and it tasted light and just like bubble gum. I hate eating/drinking after I brush my teeth with minty toothpaste and having that minty taste mix with food. So this was a great option
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
I have a 2 year old and this is the toothpaste we use for him! He likes it and doesn’t suck it off his toothbrush like he did the crest or Colgate kid toothpastes. It cleans his teeth well, tastes good, and i like that it’s more natural than other brands. It’s a bit pricier than other brands but it lasts a LONG while with my toddler lol
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
My two year old daughter refused to brush her teeth because she hates the taste of toothpaste. I went searching at Wal-Mart and found Hello Bubble Gum Fluoride Toothpaste for Kids. It's a fluoride toothpaste with no dyes, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives. It prevents cavities, strengthens enamel, polishes and brightens, and tastes great. We chose Bubble Gum flavor and my daughter actually asks to brush her teeth now! The packaging is adorable and attracts little ones too.
K T.
Vancouver
Love this! No saccharin used, which is an artificial sweetener used in most tooth pastes and known to be a carcinogen. I like the feeling of giving products to my daughter knowing it is a healthy one. If I have to give a suggestion, it would be to use different tubes, as it is pretty tough (especially for my young girl) to take out toothpaste when it is 1/3 full.
Ronnie M.
Eagan
Love that this toothpaste is free of artificial colors and has a great bubble gum taste. My daughter is especially picky and has some sensitivity and says her teeth feel great after using it.
Mara R.
Yonkers, NY
I'm an adult who hates mint toothpaste. There are other brands that have been making cinnamon adult toothpaste for years, which is what I have used, but I was looking for a great tasting children's toothpaste that would make my mouth feel clean and not rot my teeth with sugar. This toothpaste accomplishes just that! I still feel weird not using a toothpaste meant for kids, but I keep a tube of this in my desk at work for after lunch brushing.
yla p.
My son is extremely sensitive to pretty much everything and would get irritated on his skin around his mouth so when i decided to give hello a try i was more than pleased to find it effective and gentle i bought it at walmart he uses it twice a day and loves the taste. So that makes me one happy mother i love this product
Jessie H.
Fort Worth, TX
It's really hard to get my daughter to brush her teeth I'm not sure but ever since she's been using this she actively brushes twice a day. I'm especially ecstatic about no fluoride used in the product nothing artificial from the sweeter to the dyes in the product! I enjoy using myself as well!