Hello Blue Raspberry Fluoride Toothpaste for Kids uploaded by Tiffany S.Hello Blue Raspberry Fluoride Toothpaste for Kids uploaded by Crystal H.

BY HELLO

Say hello to naturally friendly Blue Raspberry fluoride toothpaste for kids! Highly effective, highly naturally, and totally delicious. Our kid-friendly formula in awesome flavors prevents cavities and strengthens enamel. Hello toothpaste is free of triclosan, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, and dyes - plus we're vegan, never tested on animals (Leaping Bunny certified), and made in the good ol' US of A. Brush + greet freely.

Cassondra W.
Cassondra W.
My son uses this toothpaste and he loves it. He hates brushing his teeth usually because he hates the toothpaste tastes but this is the only one that I have found so far that he thoroughly enjoys. Definitely a good choice if you have a picky child.
Tracey P.
Tracey P.
Elizabethton, TN
My daughter loves this toothpaste. It doesn't have the harsh taste some do and it doesn't have too much sugar. It's lasted us a while and we use it every day twice a day. I recommend to others. We haven't had any cavities at all
Michele B.
Michele B.
I bought this for myself because I dislike mint, cinnamon and bubblegum flavored toothpaste and I was unable to find anything else. It tastes and smells just like blue raspberry candy. its also nice and smooth unlike some gritty pastes I've used in the past. Will be buying more when the current tube runs out.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
MUSKEGON, MI
Ok...So I may have broken into the kids toothpaste haha. The smell and taste is great!I wouldn't mind using this everyday for myself. I'm pregnant and the 'other' brand makes me want to throw up. When my step sons got around to trying it, they loved it. They actually like brushing their teeth now and say that it really tastes like Blue Raspberry. It's good to know that this toothpaste is safe for kids and is natural.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
My boys really like this tooth paste, but they said the texture is a little grainy like sand. But they love the taste!!!
Joy W.
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
My youngest son is extremely picky about his toothpaste. If it doesn't taste just right, he refuses to use it. So I was extremely pleased when he tried Hello Blue Raspberry Fluoride Toothpaste for kids, and he loved it! He loves the other Hello Toothpaste flavors as well. It's the only kind of Toothpaste that I can get him to use now, so I stay stocked!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Fresno, CA
Its rare to find good tasting toothpaste without a nasty after taste, however this brand hello offers the best like this blue raspberry, apple, and tangerine. Its a great product.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Awesome kids tooth paste !
My son is 3 & he loves it always wants to brush his teeth! The flavor of the tooth paste is great to we purchased ours at Walmart and it was affordable also we will buy this again and try the other flavored ones ! Love it šŸ˜