Hello Blue Raspberry Fluoride Toothpaste for Kids uploaded by Tiffany S.Hello Blue Raspberry Fluoride Toothpaste for Kids uploaded by Crystal H.Hello Blue Raspberry Fluoride Toothpaste for Kids uploaded by Sally W.

BY HELLO

Say hello to naturally friendly Blue Raspberry fluoride toothpaste for kids! Highly effective, highly naturally, and totally delicious. Our kid-friendly formula in awesome flavors prevents cavities and strengthens enamel. Hello toothpaste is free of triclosan, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, and dyes - plus we're vegan, never tested on animals (Leaping Bunny certified), and made in the good ol' US of A. Brush + greet freely.

Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
Another truly amazing product from hello! My daughter ran out of her Hello Kids Fluoride Free Toothpaste Natural Watermelon so fast.... I believe she might have been eating it... Which is safe with the FLOURIDE FREE products from Hello. This one you CANNOT do that with(contains fluoride) so I will be watching her better. But this one also has an amaxing taste as well! Another win.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this toothpaste, because my daughter is obsessed with this brand. I didn’t think it was anything special, but my 10 year old daughter is the one who fell in love with this brand of toothpaste. She hates the taste or mint and always hated any kind of minty toothpaste, so I gave her the mint toothpaste from Hello. We haven’t gone back to any other brand since that day. The blue raspberry is her absolute favorite now. It doesn’t lather up like a traditional toothpaste does, so that takes a little time to get used to, but it works great and makes my daughter love brushing her teeth! A million thumbs up!
Tracey P.
Elizabethton, TN
My daughter loves this toothpaste. It doesn't have the harsh taste some do and it doesn't have too much sugar. It's lasted us a while and we use it every day twice a day. I recommend to others. We haven't had any cavities at all
Autumn F.
Awesome kids tooth paste !
My son is 3 & he loves it always wants to brush his teeth! The flavor of the tooth paste is great to we purchased ours at Walmart and it was affordable also we will buy this again and try the other flavored ones ! Love it 😍
Jessica S.
This is a wonderful product we had a tuff time finding a toothpaste that my daughter didn’t gag on and hate the taste and this one is a winner it’s a nice fruity flavor with out that weird chemical taste a lot of toothpaste has.
Samantha M.
Lewiston, ME
We LOVE this product !!
My son absolutely hates the regular flavor of other toothpaste, so we have been getting this one and it is so much easier to get him to brush his teeth!
Smells great and works awesome as well!
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ok...So I may have broken into the kids toothpaste haha. The smell and taste is great!I wouldn't mind using this everyday for myself. I'm pregnant and the 'other' brand makes me want to throw up. When my step sons got around to trying it, they loved it. They actually like brushing their teeth now and say that it really tastes like Blue Raspberry. It's good to know that this toothpaste is safe for kids and is natural.
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
My youngest son is extremely picky about his toothpaste. If it doesn't taste just right, he refuses to use it. So I was extremely pleased when he tried Hello Blue Raspberry Fluoride Toothpaste for kids, and he loved it! He loves the other Hello Toothpaste flavors as well. It's the only kind of Toothpaste that I can get him to use now, so I stay stocked!
Michele B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this for myself because I dislike mint, cinnamon and bubblegum flavored toothpaste and I was unable to find anything else. It tastes and smells just like blue raspberry candy. its also nice and smooth unlike some gritty pastes I've used in the past. Will be buying more when the current tube runs out.
Cassondra W.
My son uses this toothpaste and he loves it. He hates brushing his teeth usually because he hates the toothpaste tastes but this is the only one that I have found so far that he thoroughly enjoys. Definitely a good choice if you have a picky child.
Sally W.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this brand only at Target?

Amazon