hello bello Wipes 1 Pack - 60 wipes

hello bello Wipes 1 Pack - 60 wipes

Kids are gross. They have a snotty-face during every season. Who knows what that sticky stuff on their hands is. They poop their pants. And yet they remain the most lovable creatures on earth. Hello Bello Wipes are here to help with whatever they throw at you (literally) - designed to keep your family clean today and healthy tomorrow.Hello Bello Wipes are super soft and super strong, all-in-one. Using a touch of organic Aloe and a wee bit of Chamomile extract, you can trust them to help quickly soothe and clean baby's delicate skin. And our thick, plant-based, medical-grade cloth makes these wipes tough enough to handle any cleanup.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of hello bello Wipes 1 Pack - 60 wipes!
How would you rate this product?
hello bello Wipes 1 Pack - 60 wipes uploaded by Asuncion A.
The best wipes you can get!! The cloth like material is perfect for those poopy times, super soft on my baby's bum. The individual packs are great for on the go. I like how they are plant based and have no harsh chemicals, I definitely recommend it.
Somerville, TX
These wipes are okay. I like that they are textured but I feel they could be wetter. I usually add water to the package when I open them.
Salisbury, NB
My husband picked these up for us to try with our daughter ... The packaging seemed to be pretty sturdy, but I found the wipes themselves to not be terribly absorbent. They are good for scooping and smearing, but I found other wipes to be better, at a similar price point.
Ashley Crescent
These wipes are great. Good thing they were selling at Costco last year but they are now discontinuing it. 😔
New Liskeard , ON
hello bello Wipes 1 Pack - 60 wipes uploaded by Kassie B.
I love these wipes. They are very gentle and effective and have worked great on my little babe. I love they they are mostly water and so gentle. I have a huge stock and will continue to buy again and again!
Winnipeg, MB
hello bello Wipes 1 Pack - 60 wipes uploaded by Calei J.
One of my new favourite brands. I prefer wipes that don’t tear. These wipes have a nice texture with no scent and would recommend to any mom friend. Also biodegradable so there’s no feeling bad about tossing it besides the residual mess.

Looking for your answer?