New ParentBathingHello Bello
Shampoo/Wash - Lavender 10oz

Hello Bello Shampoo/Wash - Lavender 10oz

by Hello Bello

Hello Bello Shampoo/Wash - Lavender 10oz

Hello Bello Shampoo/Wash - Lavender 10oz ? I am wondering if anyone else child had an allergic reaction to this ?
Anyone used this and have any thoughts on it? Currently use J&J and looking for a cleaner alternative.
Which is better? HelloBello or Johnson and Johnson? Hello Bello Shampoo/Wash - Lavender 10oz Johnson's Baby Bedtime® Bath
Start your review of Hello Bello Shampoo/Wash - Lavender 10oz!
Demetrisa A.
Phoenix, AZ
Hello Bello Shampoo/Wash - Lavender 10oz uploaded by Demetrisa A.
This is amazing because you can use it as shampoo and body wash when I first used this the smell was so overbearing in a good way the lavender even gave me a calming feeling I love lavender hello Bello is an amazing product
Chelsea W.
Clifton Park, NY
The smell of this is very overwhelming for someone who doesn’t really love lavender. Also I thought babies weren’t supposed to be exposed to a lot of scents?
Alyssa D.
I always go back to this. So gentle on my kids sensitive skin. Has a great smell. Lathers well and is tear free. We love hello bello!
Jasmin N.
Orange, CA
Hello Bello Shampoo/Wash - Lavender 10oz uploaded by Jasmin N.
Purchased at: Target
Bought it and descosed to try because it has clean ingredients smells really nice and clean.[product:hello-bello-shampoo/wash-lavender-10oz]
Lauren M.
Rowesville, SC
Love this shampoo / wash for my little one. It’s gentle on her skin and hair but leaves her smelling amazing. I’ll probably keep using it after she’s grown just for the memories lol
Jessica  K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this bath product line from Hello Bello for my daughter! It doesn’t irritate her skin! It is good for her hair! It also smells lovely! I would definitely recommend this to other parents! I’m satisfied overall with this product!
Morgan G.
Weirton, WV
Hello Bello Shampoo/Wash - Lavender 10oz uploaded by Morgan G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this product! Sometimes I use it on my baby in the bath before bedtime and it’s lavender so it makes him sleepy, the lotion to this kinda is sticky though but I do love this. It smells really nice.
Suilen M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is one of my favorite body wash and shampoo’s as they are very gentle and is an all in one so if you ever have to travel and just wanna take one bottle with you this would be it because it has an all inclusive cleansing action the smell is very nice as well
Katie W.
Crandall, GA
I love the smell of this product and the pump makes it easy for bathtime with my kiddos. I would highly recommend this product.
Hillary C.
Thomasville, GA
Smells so good my baby takes a nap after every bath with it lol so I think it works pretty well!! Would recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sydney M.
Cambridge, ON
il y a 8 mois
McKenzie R. il y a 5 mois
My son personally didn’t. But I have read reviews that other children have!
Megan J.
Denver, CO
il y a un an
Tatiana K. il y a un an
Hello hello hands down! I love all their products !! Smells great feels great and you only need one pump under running water to create an abundance of bubbles!