Hello Bello Diaper Rash Cream - 4oz

Hello Bello Diaper Rash Cream - 4oz

Does this compare to the saje diaper cream???
Does anyone prefer this rash cream? If so, why?
Best diaper Brand?
Start your review of Hello Bello Diaper Rash Cream - 4oz!
Christina M.
Mechanicville, NY
Hello Bello Diaper Rash Cream - 4oz uploaded by Christina M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is such a great diaper cream. It's not too heavy and spreads on the area very easily. It is great for sensitive skin. It is unscented and therfore perfect for baby's tender skin. We have had a few rashes and this stuff works so quickly to clear them up! The cost is affordable and just a little bit of this cream goes a long way.
Jennifer N.
Port Richey, FL
Hello Bello Diaper Rash Cream - 4oz uploaded by Jennifer N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Compared to all other brands, I’m very pleased with hello bello rash cream. At first, I was puzzled about the grainy texture however, I began to rub it together between my fingers and it went away. Then I saw that it’s supposed to be that way- I LOVE the thickness, it doesn’t disappear once the diaper goes on. After just one application on my son, his bad rash had cleared up very well in less than an hour. I’ll gladly continue to buy this over other brands.
Amanda O.
Regina, SK
Hello Bello Diaper Rash Cream - 4oz uploaded by Amanda O.
Amazing! I was quite in a pinch for a diaper cream, and normally just use cornstarch but it wasn’t working for my daughter. I found this at my grocery store and is on the clean side so was happy to try it, definitely affordable, and cleared her right up!
Lauren J.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
My son is three months old and this is all we have used. I like products that have quality ingredients so I don’t have to worry about harming my baby in any way! The only thing that’s been wrong with it is the second tube we bought is SUPER watery, the consistency is way off! Regardless he hasn’t had any type of diaper rash so far! Works good for us!
Shannon H.
Columbus, OH
Love this diaper cream. It works so fast for tough diaper rash, doesn’t mess up our cloth diapers, and doesn’t make my sensitive babies skin angry.
Lynsey S.
Bigelow, AR
This is the biggest let down ever. I love this brand and was so excited to find a high zinc content with more natural ingredients, but that's where the excitement ended. This is by far the thickest diaper cream I've ever seen. I cant hardly even get any out! And what I do finally get out is so thick and dry that I have to warm it up on the back of my hand before I can apply it to my son bc I have to rub it so hard it hurts his sensitive rash! I dont recommend this, at all, and I'm really disappointed as I had high hopes for it.
holly A.
Cambridge, OH
Like I mentioned in previous reviews on diaper rash creams absolutely nothing worked nothing at all there's nothing I could do for my child and I felt so show crappy is a parent and I felt helpless! I've used every single well known rash cream I have even bought store brands nothing worked there is one that I can just put my right hand to the sky and just swear by it that it works and that is called The honest company by Jessica Alba I know I know it's expensive a little bit but I have to say please take my word for it if I am begging you to try a product that you may have interest in you better believe it works . Now the hello bello brand that just came out in our local Walmart I think is so adorable my mother went and bought my son this brand and it was a little expensive is like $8 which I think that's a lot to me LOL or maybe it cost just a little more but my mother had purchased for my son until we were able to get to the store to buy the honest company brand and so I do like to use the hello bello brand when we are out of the honest company
Ashley V.
Quincy, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this on razer burn and it works great at helping to heal it and not itch, it also works as a deodorant when I sweat alot.
Alyssa Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is our FAVORITE diaper cream. I love the natural ingredients and that it’s so inexpensive compared to other products with similar clean ingredients. It also just WORKS. It cuts diaper rash healing time in half. 2-3 days of use and my child’s rashes are totally healed.
Martha H.
Williamantic
This is the only cream that helps my daughters rashes. She has very sensitive skin and it doesn't bother her a bit
Ask a question to the Influenster community...