Hello Bello Baby Wipes 1-PK (60ct)

Hello Bello Baby Wipes 1-PK (60ct)

Are these unscented?
What size diaper is everyone’s little in? Mine is in size 5 at 10 months old! We love Hello Bello.
Do these wipes have a scent and are they really thin like pampers?
Start your review of Hello Bello Baby Wipes 1-PK (60ct)!
Chelsea E.
Midland City, AL
Hello Bello Baby Wipes 1-PK (60ct) uploaded by Chelsea E.
100000% our favorite wipes ever. I’ve tried them A L L. water wipes, target, pampers, all the brands and yellow bello wipes are our favorite. They have never irritated our kids skins, or have fragrances!
Holly D.
Hello Bello Baby Wipes 1-PK (60ct) uploaded by Holly D.
I don't believe that you have to have a baby in order to have baby wipes on hand at all times. I have wipes in my car in the bathroom in my bedroom and these wipes from hello bello are not only affordable but are the best I've ever owned! Don't you just hate when you get to the bottom of your baby wipes and one of two things happen either they're dry as the desert or you get an unexpected bath well not hello bello they are perfect from start to finish!
Andrea M.
Hello Bello Baby Wipes 1-PK (60ct) uploaded by Andrea M.
I actually really like these baby wipes! They really grab the mess and pull it away from the skin. They make changing diapers a little easier. They don’t have much of a smell. They’re a little pricey, but they’re great quality.
Jenny B.
Coolidge, AZ
Hello Bello Baby Wipes 1-PK (60ct) uploaded by Jenny B.
I fell in love with these wipes after receiving a 3-pack at my baby shower. The wipes are made of plant-based cloth, they’re strong, and they do a great job cleaning up any mess imaginable. I keep at least one pack handy at all times! I highly recommend these wipes!
Taylor L.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Hello Bello Baby Wipes 1-PK (60ct) uploaded by Taylor L.
I’m absolutely in love with these wipes their soft and sensitive for my little girls sensitive skin and 99% water not all these harsh chemicals
Dorothy C.
Bear, DE
I actually didn’t like the Hello Bello wipes, I still prefer pampers over these. I feel like they tore so easily and overall I wasn’t impressed.
bri F.
Abingdon, VA
I love these! No fragrance no problems. I do recommend these hello bello baby wipes.
Bilikis I.
Brockton, MA
Hello Bello Baby Wipes 1-PK (60ct) uploaded by Bilikis I.
I got this wipes at Walmart and I have been using it on my baby for 6months, I am so in love with how thick it is, it’s like using a soft wash cloth. Plus it’s 99% water, plant - based, affordable and very good for sensitive skin.
Holly M.
Berryville, AR
Hello Bello Baby Wipes 1-PK (60ct) uploaded by Holly M.
The only wipes we buy for our little. Love that they are 99% water. Keeps our baby clean and chemical free. Hello Bello Baby Wipes 1-PK (60ct) this is a house gold staple!!! We use 4-6 packages a month!!
Denise G.
Hello Bello Baby Wipes 1-PK (60ct) uploaded by Denise G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased these because my cat had 2 fluffy kittens that needed a little help cleaning their fur. So, I found these that are just water without a scent and harsh chemicals. They work perfectly .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda P.
il y a 2 ans
Hello Bello Baby Wipes 1-PK (60ct) how well do these actually work? Clean well with minimal waste?
breonna G. il y a 2 ans
I like them alot. Soft on my sons booty and other parts that need cleaned. And dont need to use as many because they are really good size and dont tear easy. I 100% recommend