suggested searches

3 star

12%

2 star

1 star

I dont like using charcoal based toothpastes that often because I have pretty sensitive teeth but this one is very nice. I haven’t seen much of a difference in color after using it for a while, bur either way a great charcoal toothpaste.

Product reviewed: hello Activated Charcoal Epic Whitening Fluoride Free Toothpaste SLS Free + Vegan Twin Pack - 4oz/2pk

I think this [product:hello-product-activated-charcoal-whitening-with-fluoride] is a pretty good toothpaste if you want your teeth lighten without the enamel being damaged. They contain healthy ingredients that aren't invasive and I deff. Recommend buying this if you haven't already. They are affordable and you don't need much to get the job done. I highly recommend using in the shower lol with any black toothpaste it'll get everywhere if not careful.

Not sure what's the hype behind charcoal toothpaste but it's everywhere now and I found this brand at target. The packaging was cute the brand name was too (: The paste was of course dark and it was creepy/weird looking brushing but I did feel all the grittiness (which I guess helps the whitening process) . While brushing and rinsing the paste specs were everywhere! No worries tho a simple rinse washes it away but if you have a messy family then maybe that wouldn't work to well. Imagine how many specs we don't notice when using regular white paste 😳 Anywho I don't think I would buy again unless I want my bathroom sink to look a mess and ruin my office shirt again 😅 Baking soda paste works just as great and I don't have to worry about the abrasive torture I put my enamel and gums through (really people we need to brush lightly and in circles 😊) It was fluoride free so that might be appealing to most not me tho since in dental school we were always told that fluoride fights cavities and a low amount helps our enamel (keyword LOW) but overall all I'd buy from this brand again just not this particular one 😁