BY HELLMANN'S #1 in Tartar Sauce

Hellmann's® Tartar Sauce.
Easy Out!®
'Bring Out The Best'®.
9 fl oz (266 ml).
Make quick & easy crab cakes!
See back for recipe. see more...

• What does it tastes like?2 Answers
  • Where can i find this ? ive never seen it8 Answers
  • When you make your own tartar sauce do you think it's better than H...7 Answers
Hellmann's Tartar Sauce
  • "If I'm ever using tar tar sauce this is the one to go for.it tastes delicious and goes great with fish sticks." in 9 reviews
  • "Helmens makes the best tarter sauce and the squeeze bottle is more convenient and less of a mess than a jar." in 5 reviews
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Foodie Expert
The creaminess is prefect. it isn't to runny, and if it makes sense, it isn't to relishy. I get mine from the grocery store and preferably like the one with lemon:)
Laura D.
Laura D.
Austin, TX
For a bottled target sauce this is a nice flavorful sauce. Easy squeeze top . love to use this with tempura shrimp.
April B.
April B.
I use no other. Love the creaminess and taste. Besides fish,... it's my "secret" ingredient in my potato salad.
Tricia D.
Tricia D.
Waterloo, IA
Nothing but Hellman's. Has a rich flavor and would highly recommend to every fish stick lover out there.
Laura C.
Laura C.
las vegas
Foodie Expert
GREAT !! brand It is apparently made locally. After reading the reviews of this brand I decided to give it a chance since it said it has dill and capers, which is what the other brand also had. I can say I love this tartar sauce. It is not sickening sweet with pickle relish like so many brands. I like the combination of dill and capers and it is a nice rich saucy. Took a chance after reading the reviews and ordered it. So glad I found it.
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
I use this for my Fish Sticks and sometimes even my French Fries all the time. This is a good quality product in a convenient Squeezy bottle. I think I paid maybe $2 for a bottle at my local supermarket and am really glad I did. I have always been very happy with this Tarter Sauce.
McKenna F.
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Foodie Expert
This is a decent product. The price is right for this. Flavor could be better. I bought this from Walmart. I would recommend it though. Good value. The container is easy to use and the design was made easy to put in fridge.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
08754
Foodie Expert
My family loves Hellmanns Tartar Sauce. We love the way it enhances the way all fish tastes. It can be found in local food stores so it is easy to find and it is not expensive at all. I highly recommend this product.
claudia n.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Foodie Expert
All the ingredients of a good tartar sauce. Just like a name brand restaurant that we know. Really gives fish a good taste. Tangy good tasting. How can you eat fish without it!
Jacklyn P.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
I'm picky about tarter sauce and this has the perfect flavor balance. The squeeze bottle is super convenient for my family, especially the children. Super great with fried fish
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
Where can i find this ? ive never seen it
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
When you make your own tartar sauce do you think it's better than Hellmann's?
Muey S.
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA
What goes good with this tartar sauce?
Flora Z.
Flora Z.
Im wondering if this would taste good cause lots of tarter sauces have a lot of lemon flavor in them , do yall think this one does?
Crushondra S.
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
Foodie Expert
What type of fish will you eat with Hellmann's tarter sauce