BY HELLMANN'S #2 in Tartar Sauce

Add pizzazz to any meal with Hellmann's Tartar Sauce — a tangy blend of creamy mayonnaise, relish and delicious spices.

Ingredients: Water, Soybean Oil, Sweet Pickle Relish (Cucumbers, Distilled Vinegar, Sugar, Dextrose, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Mustard Seed, Natural Flavor, Curry Powder), Sugar, Eggs, Modified Corn Starch, Distilled Vinegar, Dijon Mustard (Water, Mustard Seed, Vinegar, Salt, White Wine, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Spices), Salt, Dehydrated Onion, Modified Potato Starch, Egg Yolks, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Canola Oil, Sorbic Acid And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality) (Sorbic Acid (Used To Protect Quality) And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality)), Natural Flavor, Extractives Of Paprika, Color Added.

Instructions: Refrigerate after opening. Do not freeze. Quality of this product is guaranteed.

Hellmann's Tartar Sauce
  • "If I'm ever using tar tar sauce this is the one to go for.it tastes delicious and goes great with fish sticks." in 9 reviews
  • "Helmens makes the best tarter sauce and the squeeze bottle is more convenient and less of a mess than a jar." in 5 reviews
Tan W.
I just got a complimentary sample of Hellman's Tartar Sauce from Influenster to check out. The bottle is pretty nice size and has a squeeze top. I couldn't wait to try the tartar sauce.

I cooked some flounder and fries so I can try the tartar sauce. The tartar sauce was creamy and had an amazing amount of relish. It had a great tangy taste that was not overpowering. This tartar sauce was a great addition to this meal.

The only thing that was a bit annoying was that when you squeeze the bottle either you get a little bit or a big blog of tartar sauce. But other than that, I would recommend Hellmann's Tartar Sauce.
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
I love tartar sauce, so being able to try Hellman's Tartar Sauce on some baked fish was such a treat! The ingredients were exactly what I expected for a good tartar sauce. The taste was on the sweet side, which is exactly how I love tartar sauce. The overall appearance of the bottle was what I expected. I liked that it was a squeeze bottle, but I wish the hole was just a tad bigger. Every time I would try to squeeze the tartar sauce out, the relish part would get stuck and put out more product than I wanted. Other than that, I loved everything about this tartar sauce and I would totally buy it when I run out.
Jaime I.
Moultrie, GA
At 1st taste I wasn't really sure if I liked the free sample of Hellman's Tartar Sauce that I got in my @influenster vox box, but as I kept taking bites of the fish I was eating I realized that I only felt that way because it tastes like no other tartar sauce that I have had before! I LOVED it! It's creamy and has just the right amount of relish in it with a hint of horseradish kick! I love the easy squeeze container but my only complaint is that I had to keep shaking it to get it out because some of the relish was too large to fit through the opening. All and all it is an amazing sauce and I will be buying it in the future. I highly recommend this!
Eva L.
Durham, NC
I loved this tartar sauce. I am normally quite picky and was approaching this taste test with some trepidation. But no worries, this tartar sauce with is nice tangy taste and smooth, creamy texture was exactly what I hoped for in a tartar sauce. I was happy that I selected a mild flounder filet to go with this tartar sauce because the mild flavor of the fish really let this sauce shine. Overall, Hellman's Tartar sauce is a great addition to my condiment selection. Nice touch is the convenient bottle design that let's you store it upside down for the needed quick access to the sauce when the fish is hot!
Amy T.
I eat a lot of fish sticks so I was happy to receive this Hellman's Tartar Sauce VoxBox!  I love the packaging, because scooping sauce out of a jar is a waste of a spoon.  I also don't have to worry about dropping it because it's plastic.  It has a tangy pickle flavor, although I would have preferred bigger chunks of pickle.  The consistency is less thick than most.  It would be easy to spread on a fish sandwich!  Here are my fish sticks and homemade sweet potato fries!
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
I received Hellman's Tartar sauce #complimentary from Influenster. Hellman's new recipe is superior. I find the increase in relish is exactly what has been missing all these years in commercial tartar sauce and Hellman's nailed it. I used it in my potato egg salad and it was delicious.
Amelia C.
My husband and I loved the fact that we had control over the amount of product we could use because of the no drip, no mess design of the bottle. We also like the fact that it's made with simple ingredients that you actually know when reading the bottle. The tartar sauce itself, was creamy with a tangy flavor without being overpowering and added to the dish rather than taking over. Highly recommend this tartar sauce to anyone looking for a simple and delicious condiment.
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
My breaded fish fillets have never tasted this hell-amazing! Hellman's Tartar sauce truly brings out the natural flavors and leaves me wanting to grab a second plate and eat some more! I used to only make my own sauce and dips for everything I cook but I guess that changes now for my breaded fish fillets. Thank you @influenster for this truly hell-amazing experience.

Hellmann's Tartar Sauce

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
I loved this I got this free for review from Influenster and it is amazing the taste is sweet with a bit of a very slight mustard seed flavor as an undertone the relish is plentiful and tangy it was amazing I will for sure be repurchasing this and I highly recommend it next time you are in the market for tartar sauce give this one a try you will not be disappointed 👍
Jen K.
BROOKLYN, NY
I am in love with this tarter sauce. The new formula they use is amazing, I had it over fish tacos with coleslaw and it was so good.  They add more relish and you taste it in every bite and if you aren't a fan of that then you wont be a fan of this. It's a bit more sweeter because of all the extra relish so be careful when seasoning as this is really all the flavor you need if you plan on using it. I recommend it with some tilapia or cod as that is what I tried it with and it paired very well.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Good Tarter Sauce or is there a better brand?
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
Where can i find this ? ive never seen it
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
When you make your own tartar sauce do you think it's better than Hellmann's?
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA
What goes good with this tartar sauce?
Craig R.
Allentown
Has Hellmann's dropped this product, it is no longer available at top grocery chains?