Food & SnacksPantryCondiments & SaucesBest Foods
Hellmann's Squeeze Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil 20 oz

Hellmann's Squeeze Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil 20 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hellmann's Squeeze Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil 20 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Kevin M.
miami, FL
Hellmann's Squeeze Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil 20 oz uploaded by Kevin M.
Purchased at: Publix
I’ve tried plenty of Mayo & this is one of my favorites. The texture is just right. I don’t like when it gets watery. This goes perfect with fish sticks. It’s always a little more expensive than the house brand but worth it.
Christel E.
Roanoke, VA
I love using this for many things. The squeeze bottle makes it so much easier and convenient to use. It tastes great and is available nearly everywhere you shop.
Kayla W.
Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful!
Kathleen S.
Denton, TX
I enjoy using this vs the original because I feel like it smoother. Plus I hope it's a tad bit healthier! I have used it just like I would use the original and didn't fond that it didn't pair with anything. Overall I like it and will continue to purchase it.
Megan H.
This is a super easy to squeeze bottle. I much prefer this bottle over the jar. I only use mayonnaise for tuna salad and this works perfectly. My husband uses it on turkey sandwiches and well and he says he can’t tell the difference to regular Mayo.
Michelle L.
Meridian, ID
Hellman's and Best Foods are the same company... Their mayo are the only kind I buy. Although it is normally higher priced than the other brands but well worth it!!!
Heather B.
Fresno, CA
My college daughter recently came home due to the pandemic. She brought this with her and it is great on sandwiches. I never would have tried it if it wasn’t on the fridge. I have told lots of friends how amazing this is on sandwiches.
Mairead N.
Philadelphia
I always choose mayo over miracle whip. I find the consistency and taste much better. I use it for sandwiches and burgers.
Kara L.
Greenville, NC
Hamburgers, hot dogs, sandwiches. This stuff goes on it all. I definitely prefer it to normal mayo!
Emilie H.
Lawrence, KS
I like the mayonnaise on chicken and sandwich it always has very good taste and gluten free

Looking for your answer?