GroceryPantryHellmann's
Relish Sandwich Spread

Hellmann's Relish Sandwich Spread

Dele vida a su sándwich con la Pasta para Sándwich Hellmann's, hecha con una combinación cremosa de nuestra mayonesa y una deliciosa salsa de pepinillos picantes.

Where can I find this online to have it shipped to my house? I checked everywhere 😢😢
What is your favorite recipe or meal to eat this relish spread with?
What exactly is this? is it like miracle whip?
Start your review of Hellmann's Relish Sandwich Spread!
Product Highlights
I am a miracle whip fan, so I do not like hellmans, but i have a few recipes that REQUIRE hellmans or they aren't the same and for that reason, there is always at least 1 jar in my household. in reviews
Hillman sandwich spread has that ting t make your sandwich taste better.I use it in my potato salad and tuna salad.gives some zest.in reviews
We buy the olive oil brand Hellmans and can honestly say there is no substitute for it. in reviews
i always get this kind its really good in tuna and a sandwich i don't kind miracle whip or kraft their are not as goodin reviews
Good basic spread that tastes great on sandwiches but can be really special when you add some spices to it like chipotle peppers or paprika.in reviews
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
The original classic Hellman’s is the best Mayo! We love it in tuna salad, spreading on chicken to keep it moist before baking, and for baking!
Michele L.
Hainesport, NJ
I have been using Hellmans Mayo ever since I can remember. It is best on a ham sandwich on rye. I use it when I make potato salad and tuna salad. It binds things together and adds a great flavor. I also use it when making dips.
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
I don't like mayo too much. I feel like a little goes a very long ways. But I do like this brand. I only use mayo on sandwiches and deviled eggs. This one is thick, rich and creamy with a nice taste.
Kat H.
Everett, WA
This is absolutely the best. My BF LOVES sandwiches ever since I started using this. He's never been a big fan of condiments and always thought sandwiches were really dry without them. Once I started using this he couldn't get enough of them.
Francejole V.
Saylorsburg, PA
This is the only mayo I eat and will ever eat I hat3 everyother kind and I use mayo in almost everything from my egg sandwich to dipping bread and mayo into my coffee to using mayo as dip for my chips ;-)
Carol M.
Trafford, PA
Love Hellmans Relish spread. I don’t eat much meat but when I do I reach for this every time. I’ve tried other brands, it’s just not the same. I would highly recommend it.
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
This is a staple in my home and we refuse to buy any other brand than Hellman’s for mayo!
Meyosha D.
Albany, GA
I enjoy eating this mayonnaise on my bologna sandwich! :-) if you are looking for a light but flavorful mayo for your sandwich I recommend this one
Josh B.
Coaling, AL
This in the only mayonnaise to buy. The flavor is unmatched and can’t be beat. It is delicious.
Fahmida A.
Staten Island, NY
This is the OG of Mayo, I didn’t even kno there was other brands of mayo. This is just the perfect condiment.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...