Hellmann's Real Squeeze Mayonnaise
America's #1 Mayonnaise is made with real*, simple ingredients: eggs, oil and vinegar. Hellmann’s® is also committed to using certified cage-free eggs in our products. Our authentic mayonnaise is rich in Omega 3-ALA (contains 650 mg ALA per serving, 40% of the 1.6g Daily Value for ALA, 10g fat, and 1.5g saturated fat.) Use it to make outrageously juicy meals like our Parmesan Crusted Chicken!see more...
Top Questions See all 371 Q&A
- "I was a miracle whip gal, until Jimmy Johns came to our town...they use hellmans mayo..and now i can't stand the other stuff." in 48 reviews
- "The squeeze bottle is real convenient as you don't have to try and forcefully open a lid And you can just add it straight away" in 38 reviews
- "I am super excited to take my bottle of #hellmans mayo camping to #squeezemoreout when I make my taste bud teasing potato salad." in 31 reviews
- "I use it from anything from a sandwich to a cold salad always tastes great and the new squeeze bottle make everything easier." in 19 reviews
- "Just by seeing this my mouth gets watery , This is delicious with anything tuna salad , sandwiches , hot dogs , even on cup of noodles I know it sounds gross but its pretty delish!" in 15 reviews
So, great product. But...the price used to be good, too. I used to buy these for just over $9 per 3 pack; now it is $16! The price is very high - much higher than Walmart online, Costco, or anywhere else. The only other reason I'm not happy with these units is that they are glued together and the glue is very sticky. Somewhat annoying, not a major issue, but not the neatest thing to peel off the label. Or have stuck to the shelf in the fridge.
Overall these are great - a real convenience - but other places have them for much less. Which is disappointing. I haven't yet bought them from Walmart because they just came back into (picnic) season at Costco.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos