BY HELLMANN'S #1 in Mayonnaise

America's #1 Mayonnaise is made with real*, simple ingredients: eggs, oil and vinegar. Hellmann’s® is also committed to using certified cage-free eggs in our products. Our authentic mayonnaise is rich in Omega 3-ALA (contains 650 mg ALA per serving, 40% of the 1.6g Daily Value for ALA, 10g fat, and 1.5g saturated fat.) Use it to make outrageously juicy meals like our Parmesan Crusted Chicken!

• Is this really the best mayo? Thoughts?8 Answers
  • Are you one of those who add mayonnaise to all kinds of food or ...3 Answers
  • Is it easier to apply?3 Answers
Hellmann's Real Squeeze Mayonnaise
  • "I was a miracle whip gal, until Jimmy Johns came to our town...they use hellmans mayo..and now i can't stand the other stuff." in 48 reviews
  • "The squeeze bottle is real convenient as you don't have to try and forcefully open a lid And you can just add it straight away" in 38 reviews
  • "I am super excited to take my bottle of #hellmans mayo camping to #squeezemoreout when I make my taste bud teasing potato salad." in 31 reviews
  • "I use it from anything from a sandwich to a cold salad always tastes great and the new squeeze bottle make everything easier." in 19 reviews
  • "Just by seeing this my mouth gets watery , This is delicious with anything tuna salad , sandwiches , hot dogs , even on cup of noodles I know it sounds gross but its pretty delish!" in 15 reviews
Ashley F.
Springdale, OH
Positive: No drip, no mess, and very little wasted product. Mayo in a squeeze container is THE BEST. Unless you're making potato salad and need two cups of mayo, the squeeze bottle is great. No more messy mayo on your hands or fingers from trying to get the last bit out of the jar.

So, great product. But...the price used to be good, too. I used to buy these for just over $9 per 3 pack; now it is $16! The price is very high - much higher than Walmart online, Costco, or anywhere else. The only other reason I'm not happy with these units is that they are glued together and the glue is very sticky. Somewhat annoying, not a major issue, but not the neatest thing to peel off the label. Or have stuck to the shelf in the fridge.

Overall these are great - a real convenience - but other places have them for much less. Which is disappointing. I haven't yet bought them from Walmart because they just came back into (picnic) season at Costco.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Real Mayonnaise 64 oz more...
If you’ve read any of my other reviews, I am an absolute mayonnaise fanatic! You can literally put it on or in anything and everything. I love Hellman’s original, the flavor and consistency is on point! The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is because Duke’s mayonnaise is my ultimate fave!
Edie T.
Review for: Squeeze more...
I really like the packaging of this mayo. I use to hate having to get a knife and get it out of the jar because I’m not that fond of the smell but this makes it so much easier to use.
Lisa C.
Greenwood
Review for: Real Mayonnaise 9 fl oz; 266 ml more...
Why would anyone choose any other mayonnaise. Nothing compares to the taste of hellman's. The size fits perfectly in the refrigerator. If there is no Hellman's..I will not be eating a sandwich.
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Hellmann's is my go to mayonnaise to put on sandwiches as well as use in some of my favorite dip recipes (spinach dip anyone?) it is smooth creamy and with this easy use squeeze bottle you can't go wrong! Great for packing on picnics!
Mariela M.
I like Hellmann's Real Squeeze Mayonnaise because it allows you to only utilize a small amount at a time, and you do not need to use a knife to get the mayo out of the bottle. I use this on everything potato salad, sandwiches etc. Love the packaging as well as the product.
Victoria M.
Fern Park
Review for: Real Mayonnaise 30 oz more...
Over the years I have tried a variety of Mayonnaise brand, they are NEVER as good as Hellman's Mayonnaise! It the best for sandwiches, dressings, food and cooking!
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Squeeze more...
I am super obsessed over this mayonnaise!!! It tastes like the packet mayonnaise which is the best and I know some are this brand but the ones that aren't Hellmann's have a different taste than the jars. This is the closest tasting to the restaurant mayonnaise from Cisco which I'm obsessed with as well! I use it on everything, fries, burgers, breakfast sandwiches, chicken and it was my pregnancy craving so for 6 months I couldn't get enough!
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
I do not eat #mayonnaise often, so when I do, I prefer #Hellmann's Real Squeeze Mayonnaise because it's a #traditional #American #condiment and it tastes good. Compared to the more artificial mayonnaises, I feel that this one is the #best choice. It is #affordable and available in many stores. I also like the "new" squeeze bottle because it is easier for me to get it out and I can control the portions better.
Jessie L.
Mount Clemens, MI
As with all Hellmann's products the flavor and taste is always spot on. Hellmann's gives You that slight vinegar taste, but with the authentic taste of Mayonnaise that You can not help but love. Hellmann's Squeezable Mayonnaise is easy to use when preparing salads and similar dishes. Alas though, when You try to squeeze it on a piece of sandwich bread it either gives too much or too little. That is the only reason for the 4 out of 5 stars. Besides that, the taste is spot on and pairs really well with other foods.
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
Do you like to put mayo on your blt's?
tamie k.
Does it taste good?
Bridget K.
Jackson, NJ
Is this better then store brands
Terri M.
Scranton, PA
I use mayo to coat chicken before breading it... It makes the chicken even more moist! Does anyone else do that?
Fara W.
Dayton, OH
I have recently started to make some of my own flavored mayonnaise, by adding a little hot sauce or malt vinegar ... has anyone else tried this? What has worked and what hasn't worked?