Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise

Existe una razón por la que Hellmann's es la mayonesa #1 en Estados Unidos. Conozca más sobre nuestra Mayonesa Real, como nuestros ingredientes simples y la información sobre nutrición.

So do you where do you put it?
What is your favorite recipe with Hellman’s mayonnaise? [user:influenster]
Do you use mayonnaise? I enjoy [product:hellmanns-real-mayonnaise-30-oz]! What do you prefer? [user:ashlee_maerie] [user:dconverse102767] [user:destineymariehunsinger] [user:karissalynne] [user:erikrhunsinger]
Start your review of Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise!
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Yessica N.
this is my favorite mayonnaise I love to prepare my salads and dressings with it is super good and only has 90 calories. 👍
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I love using this to make my husband’s sandwiches! It’s so easy to use! You just squeeze it onto the bread and just spread it with a knife! It makes it so quick and easy to make a fast sandwich! If you like Mayo, then this is the product for you. I don’t care for it but my husband do!
Kerry F.
Bel Air, MD
Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Kerry F.
I absolutely love this condiment! I've tried others brands and it doesn't compare. I use this in my recipes and dishes. This product adds such a creamy and delicious flavor to egg and tuna salad, crab imperial etc.
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Jamie J.
My family loves Hellman’s mayonnaise. I have known and loved this brand for as long as I can remember. There are so many recipes you can use mayonnaise in. Great creamy taste and nice and thick. Great price for a tasty and versatile product.
JC C.
Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise uploaded by JC C.
Purchased at: Kroger
Love the taste of this one , fresh tasting and thr flavor is very mild. This has a good healthy Ingredients too. The packaging is also nice. I would recommend this. Its also affordable. Hellmann's Extra Creamy Mayonnaise Hellmann's Extra Creamy Mayonnaise
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,512 reviews
Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hellmann’s Mayo is our go-to mayo for burgers, sandwiches, and any recipe requiring mayo! The taste is good without being too strong. It spreads so easily on bread and absorbs good. This jar lasts a few months and the cost is good for what you get. My favorite way to eat mayo is on tomato sandwiches- it’s such a good lunch! I definitely recommend this mayo!
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Melissa W.
Hellmannn's real mayonnaise is actually the only brand of mayonnaise that I will use. I have tried others out of curiosity, but I always come back to the one and only! I love it for all sandwiches, hoagie's bit my favorite is bologna with mayonnaise on just plain white bread..lol! I have been eating Hellmannn's mayonnaise since I was a child and it is the only one that I will ever use again. I won't even try any other new one's anymore, as they just don't compare. I highly recommend to try this dressing/sandwich spread! You'll love it!
DONNA B.
ALTOONA, PA
Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise uploaded by DONNA B.
Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise uploaded by DONNA B.
Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise is the only mayo brand out there I buy. The texture is creamy and thick and taste is very good. I love they use real eggs, vinegar and oil, but not too much vinegar. I use Hellman’s when dressing hamburgers, various deli meat sandwiches, in potato and macaroni salads, to name a few dishes. My favorite use for it is as a coating on my Bread Crumb Chicken recipe. You smother chicken breast with the mayo, then add your bread crumbs and spices and cook in the oven. It makes the chicken taste super moist.
Maria R.
Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Maria R.
Great on sandwiches always consistent always great flavor makes a nice tuna sandwich. This jar last a while for us and it’s a great condiment to have in the house
Lisa T.
Clarksville, TN
Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Lisa T.
Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Lisa T.
Hellman's has been my mayo for a long as I can remember. It is my go to mayonnaise. Light, creamy, and delicious. Great for sandwiches, deviled eggs, salads of all types, even mayonnaise cake.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shelly G.
Foster City, CA
Michelle C.
Scranton, PA
il y a 2 ans
Kelli S. il y a 2 ans
Yes! This is my favorite brand too!
Katie M.
New waterford, NS
il y a 3 ans
Skylar S. il y a 3 ans
I mix it with ketchup also. Hahah
Chloe N.
Redhill, Surrey
il y a 4 ans
Larry D. il y a 4 ans
Helmand all the way of it’s a choice between those two.