BY HELLMANN'S #40 in Mayonnaise

Now, the shaking, banging and mess that comes from trying to squeeze out your favorite condiment has come to an end. Hellmann's is eradicating mayonnaise lovers’ frustrations with a new-and-improved squeeze bottle that is designed to squeeze more out with less waste, less mess and more control, making Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise Squeeze the perfect picnic, barbecue and everyday meal companion.

Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Water, Whole Eggs and Egg Yolks, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Calcium Disodium EDTA (Used To Protect Quality), Natural Flavors. Gluten-Free.

Usage: Refrigerate after opening and store in the refrigerator door. Do not freeze.

Buy on
Eugenie A.
Beech Island, SC
I love the flavor of hallmanns. It's so rich and creamy. Savory and delicious. My favorite thing to use it with is ketchup to dip my fries in. Mayo and ketchup is heaven.
Princess B.
Bronx, NY
My husband loves this stuff and I'm ok with it. But I will say this the only mayonnaise that I use for my potato salad. Everything else doesn't taste right.
Alex W.
This mayo has to be the best brand ever. The taste and texture smooth and creamy. The easy squeeze no need for a table knife when making sandwich.
Lynne A.
Barnegat, NJ
This is so easy to use. It's great to take on a picnic or bbq because you don't have to worry about a knife to use to get the mayo out.
Nicole B.
New Iberia, LA
The ONLY AND I MEAN ONLY MAYO I will put on my food. Love it on everything and it makes an amazing crawfish dip too
Sharleen T.
This is the only mayonnaise i ever buy it has to be hellmanns ive been scared to try others after a past experience
Jennifer G.
Weslaco, TX
Love it ...!!! It is so easy to squeeze and taste good love this brand !!! Best mayonnaise ever!!!!!!!!!!!
Tammy H.
Otisco, IN
Hellman's is the only mayonnaise I use. It's perfect for sandwiches, burgers, pasta salads,etc. I really like the squeeze bottle for less mess.
Marjorie F.
Claresholm , AB
Everytime I make sandwiches I use this stuff. Taste so good and gives ur sandwich an extra taste it needs so it's not so dry and the squeeze stuff make life so much easier.
Candice M.
Edmonton, AB
Only mayo I will purchase. Easy squeeze bottle for making the perfect sandwiches with no mess at all. Delicious smooth taste without all the preservatives