BY HELLMANN'S #2 in Mayonnaise

America's #1 Mayonnaise is made with real*, simple ingredients: eggs, oil and vinegar. Hellmann’s® Real products are made with cage-free eggs. Our authentic mayonnaise is rich in Omega 3-ALA (contains 650 mg ALA per serving, 40% of the 1.6g Daily Value for ALA, 10g fat, and 1.5g saturated fat.) Use it to make outrageously juicy meals like our Parmesan Crusted Chicken!

Our convenient Hellmann's® Real To Go Packet is the ideal condiment for all of your on-the-go meals. Spread it on sandwiches, wraps and more—it’s perfect for lunches. Say goodbye to soggy sandwiches, and hello to fresh flavor on the go!

Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Water, Whole Eggs and Egg Yolks, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Lemon Juice, Calcium Disodium, Natural Flavors

Instructions: Refrigerate after opening and store in refrigerator door. Do not freeze.

• Is this really the best mayo? Thoughts?9 Answers
  • Who else likes to dip their fries in Hellmann's Real Mayo...5 Answers
  • Are you one of those who add mayonnaise to all kinds of ...3 Answers
Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
Review for: 5.5 oz more...
This is a mayonnaise I have grown up on the whole life I did sway a little and thought I'd save a little bit of money use something cheaper and boy was I sorry that was the worst stuff it was just disgusting they said like a big spoonful of Grease gross! I will never ever go to you anyone else but Hellman's for the rest of my life they don't have Hellman's I'll go somewhere else. Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
Alyssa M.
This is the most delicious mayonnaise this is the only mayonnaise I carry in my house my mom has used it and she's used it in her famous potato salad for years this is the only mayonnaise I use when I make potato salad or sandwiches or anything that requires mayonnaise this mayonnaise is delicious my husband loves the olive oil one but this is the only mayonnaise that we use and we would recommend it to anybody.
JORIANNE K.
topeka
Review for: 20 oz more...
Super delicious. Everyone of my family uses this on their ham sandwich. Hello man ends. Bring out the best. Real mayonnaise. Made with cage free eggs. Made with soy bean oil and water and whole eggs and egg yolks vinegar salt sugar lemon juice calcium natural flavors. Gluten free. Update. Everyone loves us. You need to buy this. Super affordable. Taste so good. Packaging is so great. Hellmann’s real mayonnaise is the best. You need to buy this. This is so good. It’s perfect.
Christine J.
Review for: 30 oz more...
You can't top Hellmann's Real Mayonaise! You just can't. I have tried (and loved) a lot of Mayo's! I'm a Mayo person. Its my go to condiment. On almost anything. And Hellmann's (by far) never disappoints! It's creamy and full of flavor; a taste that other brands just don't compare to. I'm flexible and will grab something else if its on sale incredibly low, but then I always notice how much they differ from Hellmann's and I think that I should had just bought Hellmann's instead. It's so good!
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
I go all the way with the best mayo . No lite ect. Just a little on my sandwich with my Grey Poupon for that perfect sandwich . I use on chicken rolled in panco. Keeps your chicken nice and moist. I make a fantastic shrimp and tuna salad with this mayonnaise some olive oil bell peppers and onions it is just out of the way out of this world good. But you need to use this mayo only.
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
If I were to be asked which mayo I prefer it would have to be Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise. It tastes great & its not expensive. I usually but mine at Wal-Mart or Food City for around $3 for a decent size Jar. I will always buy my Hellsmann's when I go shopping! And I have recommended it too! My stepdad would only eat a certain kind of Real Mayo... But now he likes Hellmann's.
Ashley S.
Monticello
When it comes to real mayo no one beats Hellmann's. The flavor is the best and the texture is so creamy. My family goes through this so much that we have to buy in bulk due to the Keto lifestyle we are living right now.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Real Mayonnaise 64 oz more...
If you’ve read any of my other reviews, I am an absolute mayonnaise fanatic! You can literally put it on or in anything and everything. I love Hellman’s original, the flavor and consistency is on point! The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is because Duke’s mayonnaise is my ultimate fave!
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
I love mayonnaise and this is the only kind I will buy. I've tried other brands and they just don't compare taste wise. I always always always buy this one and have a bottle in my fridge at home. I use it on sandwiches, burgers, hot dogs...pretty much everything you can put may on, I put this on.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Review for: 30 oz, Other more...
When I scanned the new Hellman's with sunflower oil, this was my only option to post a review so I'll just leave it here!
I received this sunflower oil mayonnaise for free from HomeTesterClub and I was shocked I liked it so much. I would have never made this purchase, as I wouldn't think it tastes very good, but honestly it does! I think it tastes better than the original and I'll be purchasing this from now on. Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
Do you like to put mayo on your blt's?
tamie k.
Does it taste good?
Bridget K.
Jackson, NJ
Is this better then store brands
Terri M.
Scranton, PA
I use mayo to coat chicken before breading it... It makes the chicken even more moist! Does anyone else do that?
Fara W.
Dayton, OH
I have recently started to make some of my own flavored mayonnaise, by adding a little hot sauce or malt vinegar ... has anyone else tried this? What has worked and what hasn't worked?

back