BY HELLMANN'S #2 in Mayonnaise

America's #1 Mayonnaise is made with real*, simple ingredients: eggs, oil and vinegar. Hellmann’s® Real products are made with cage-free eggs. Our authentic mayonnaise is rich in Omega 3-ALA (contains 650 mg ALA per serving, 40% of the 1.6g Daily Value for ALA, 10g fat, and 1.5g saturated fat.) Use it to make outrageously juicy meals like our Parmesan Crusted Chicken!

Our convenient Hellmann's® Real To Go Packet is the ideal condiment for all of your on-the-go meals. Spread it on sandwiches, wraps and more—it’s perfect for lunches. Say goodbye to soggy sandwiches, and hello to fresh flavor on the go!

Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Water, Whole Eggs and Egg Yolks, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Lemon Juice, Calcium Disodium, Natural Flavors

Instructions: Refrigerate after opening and store in refrigerator door. Do not freeze.

• Is this really the best mayo? Thoughts?9 Answers
  • Who else likes to dip their fries in Hellmann's Real Mayo...5 Answers
  • Are you one of those who add mayonnaise to all kinds of ...3 Answers
Rhonda M.
Review for: 5.5 oz more...
First of all, I live in the south and Dukes Mayonnaise totally rules and has a permanent spot in my cupboards. But I have found that the mixture of Hellmann and Dukes together compliment each other when cooking certain things. I never tried Hellmann’s before marriage. Those are the things we pick up I suppose when we marry. We compromise 😉 even on mayo. I am getting excited about fall for multiple reasons and yesterday I previewed one of my favorite treats a little early because I had a cooler day in my forecast and I craved a fall favorite for lunch. The grilled cheese sandwich. I’ve been making grilled cheese sandwiches probably over 30 years. It was the first thing my Mother taught me to make as a pre teen. I’ve bought fancy sandwich makers and etc through the years to improve my love for the grilled cheese sandwich, I’ve tried multiple cheeses and breads. But I found this little secret about two years ago that makes my grilled cheese the best ever. It’s putting Hellmann’s on both slices of bread ( instead of butter). You would not believe the rich perfect golden brown grilled to perfection that this change creates. I’m going to add my simple but delicious recipe here for you all because I think you may want to try this. It is worth trying and it makes your fall lunches a little more fun. Your kids will enjoy the crisp, brown, grilled evenly product also.

Two slices of bread
1 tablespoon or less of Hellmann’s mayo
2 slices of cheese
1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese grated
1 dash garlic salt

1. Spread Hellmann’s on one side of each slice of bread. Sprinkle a little garlic salt if you elected to add that. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese . I like to gently press and spread with knife just to ensure the Parmesan sticks and stays in place. If it seems too dry add a little more Hellmann’s.
2. Build sandwich with Hellmann sides of bread on the outside and cheese slices ( your choice of cheeses) in the middle.
3. In a non stick pan grill over medium to low heat until golden brown. The Hellmann’s along with the Parmesan will make the sandwich stick to the pan until it has formed a nice golden brown crust then it will be easy to flip.
4. Grill the other side .
5. Remove from heat .
6. Slice in half .
7. Serve immediately.
JORIANNE K.
topeka
Review for: 20 oz more...
Super delicious. Everyone of my family uses this on their ham sandwich. Hello man ends. Bring out the best. Real mayonnaise. Made with cage free eggs. Made with soy bean oil and water and whole eggs and egg yolks vinegar salt sugar lemon juice calcium natural flavors. Gluten free. Update. Everyone loves us. You need to buy this. Super affordable. Taste so good. Packaging is so great. Hellmann’s real mayonnaise is the best. You need to buy this. This is so good. It’s perfect.
Melissa S.
Stratford
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise has been around for AGES, and the Original is a childhood staple, and I don't have any Complaints about it whatsoever. It tastes great on my usual Favorite Bologna and Cheese Sandwich, and it has MANY other uses for RECIPES GALORE!!! Sometimes you'll get a Recipe on the side of the Container itself, and I'd LOVE to try their Chicken Cutlet Dinner, but, the bottom line is, if you want a good Mayonnaise that's been around forever, has a good Reputation and is reasonably priced, especially if you get a Sale/Coupon, I would go with Hellman's Original! Not to say though that all these New ones they have out are not good, but the Original I believe you can do so much more with, and again, it's something that I've ALWAYS remembered throughout my childhood. I would Recommend it always and forever!
Christine J.
You can't top Hellmann's Real Mayonaise! You just can't. I have tried (and loved) a lot of Mayo's! I'm a Mayo person. Its my go to condiment. On almost anything. And Hellmann's (by far) never disappoints! It's creamy and full of flavor; a taste that other brands just don't compare to. I'm flexible and will grab something else if its on sale incredibly low, but then I always notice how much they differ from Hellmann's and I think that I should had just bought Hellmann's instead. It's so good!
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
My life is not complete with out Hellman's mayo. This is the only mayo worth using and there is always one open in the fridge and a spare in the cabinet. Five years my husband and I have been married and not once have we ran out of mayo in our house. Idk what it is that makes this mayo stand out from all the rest necessarily. It's light and creamy tasting, has a delicious flavor and compliments whatever food item I am using it for perfectly. A ham and cheese sandwich isn't complete without the Hellman's. It's a good price point and I'd pay more for it actually. If you think you are a mayo person and don't use this mayo then idk that you really are a mayo person lol
Ashley S.
Monticello
When it comes to real mayo no one beats Hellmann's. The flavor is the best and the texture is so creamy. My family goes through this so much that we have to buy in bulk due to the Keto lifestyle we are living right now.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
If you’ve read any of my other reviews, I am an absolute mayonnaise fanatic! You can literally put it on or in anything and everything. I love Hellman’s original, the flavor and consistency is on point! The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is because Duke’s mayonnaise is my ultimate fave!
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
I love mayonnaise and this is the only kind I will buy. I've tried other brands and they just don't compare taste wise. I always always always buy this one and have a bottle in my fridge at home. I use it on sandwiches, burgers, hot dogs...pretty much everything you can put may on, I put this on.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Review for: Other more...
When I scanned the new Hellman's with sunflower oil, this was my only option to post a review so I'll just leave it here!
I received this sunflower oil mayonnaise for free from HomeTesterClub and I was shocked I liked it so much. I would have never made this purchase, as I wouldn't think it tastes very good, but honestly it does! I think it tastes better than the original and I'll be purchasing this from now on. Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
Edie T.
Crescent City , CA
I really like the packaging of this mayo. I use to hate having to get a knife and get it out of the jar because I’m not that fond of the smell but this makes it so much easier to use.
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
Do you like to put mayo on your blt's?
tamie k.
Does it taste good?
Bridget K.
Jackson, NJ
Is this better then store brands
Terri M.
Scranton, PA
I use mayo to coat chicken before breading it... It makes the chicken even more moist! Does anyone else do that?
tonya b.
Best thing to use the mayo with?

Amazon