BY HELLMANN'S #1 in Mayonnaise

America's #1 Mayonnaise is made with real*, simple ingredients: eggs, oil and vinegar. Hellmann’s® Real products are made with cage-free eggs. Our authentic mayonnaise is rich in Omega 3-ALA (contains 650 mg ALA per serving, 40% of the 1.6g Daily Value for ALA, 10g fat, and 1.5g saturated fat.) Use it to make outrageously juicy meals like our Parmesan Crusted Chicken!

Our convenient Hellmann's® Real To Go Packet is the ideal condiment for all of your on-the-go meals. Spread it on sandwiches, wraps and more—it’s perfect for lunches. Say goodbye to soggy sandwiches, and hello to fresh flavor on the go!

Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Water, Whole Eggs and Egg Yolks, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Lemon Juice, Calcium Disodium, Natural Flavors

Instructions: Refrigerate after opening and store in refrigerator door. Do not freeze.

• Is this really the best mayo? Thoughts?8 Answers
  • Who else likes to dip their fries in Hellmann's Real Mayo...4 Answers
  • Are you one of those who add mayonnaise to all kinds of ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Review for: 30 oz, Other more...
When I scanned the new Hellman's with sunflower oil, this was my only option to post a review so I'll just leave it here!
I received this sunflower oil mayonnaise for free from HomeTesterClub and I was shocked I liked it so much. I would have never made this purchase, as I wouldn't think it tastes very good, but honestly it does! I think it tastes better than the original and I'll be purchasing this from now on. Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
Ashley F.
Hamilton Ohio
Positive: No drip, no mess, and very little wasted product. Mayo in a squeeze container is THE BEST. Unless you're making potato salad and need two cups of mayo, the squeeze bottle is great. No more messy mayo on your hands or fingers from trying to get the last bit out of the jar.

So, great product. But...the price used to be good, too. I used to buy these for just over $9 per 3 pack; now it is $16! The price is very high - much higher than Walmart online, Costco, or anywhere else. The only other reason I'm not happy with these units is that they are glued together and the glue is very sticky. Somewhat annoying, not a major issue, but not the neatest thing to peel off the label. Or have stuck to the shelf in the fridge.

Overall these are great - a real convenience - but other places have them for much less. Which is disappointing. I haven't yet bought them from Walmart because they just came back into (picnic) season at Costco.
♡Hope ♡.
Review for: 20 oz more...
What I like about this product? It’s an easy to travel container to bring to the beach, and make sandwiches. It’s a great price and taste the best out of all mayo brands.

What I don’t like about this product/ change about it? Nothing

Would I buy again? Yes
Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
Review for: 5.5 oz more...
This is a mayonnaise I have grown up on the whole life I did sway a little and thought I'd save a little bit of money use something cheaper and boy was I sorry that was the worst stuff it was just disgusting they said like a big spoonful of Grease gross! I will never ever go to you anyone else but Hellman's for the rest of my life they don't have Hellman's I'll go somewhere else. Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
Christine J.
Review for: 30 oz more...
You can't top Hellmann's Real Mayonaise! You just can't. I have tried (and loved) a lot of Mayo's! I'm a Mayo person. Its my go to condiment. On almost anything. And Hellmann's (by far) never disappoints! It's creamy and full of flavor; a taste that other brands just don't compare to. I'm flexible and will grab something else if its on sale incredibly low, but then I always notice how much they differ from Hellmann's and I think that I should had just bought Hellmann's instead. It's so good!
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
I go all the way with the best mayo . No lite ect. Just a little on my sandwich with my Grey Poupon for that perfect sandwich . I use on chicken rolled in panco. Keeps your chicken nice and moist. I make a fantastic shrimp and tuna salad with this mayonnaise some olive oil bell peppers and onions it is just out of the way out of this world good. But you need to use this mayo only.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Review for: Other more...
This the only mayo my mom ever used to make all her creations and I stuck with that. Kraft mayo and generic mayo's just do not taste the same. Mom used to use this for potato salads, sandwiches, baking etc. Through and through this will be the only mayo I will use- I do like their olive oil and light varieties as well!
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Real Mayonnaise 64 oz more...
If you’ve read any of my other reviews, I am an absolute mayonnaise fanatic! You can literally put it on or in anything and everything. I love Hellman’s original, the flavor and consistency is on point! The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is because Duke’s mayonnaise is my ultimate fave!
Olguiisz P.
Review for: Real Mayonnaise 64 oz more...
I love mayonnaise, I use it for many things, make salads, for the tuna, for sandwich in short everything I can have mayonnaise !! I buy it at Bjs because it's so much cheaper and bigger!🤩
I totally recommend it!!
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
I love mayonnaise and this is the only kind I will buy. I've tried other brands and they just don't compare taste wise. I always always always buy this one and have a bottle in my fridge at home. I use it on sandwiches, burgers, hot dogs...pretty much everything you can put may on, I put this on.
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
Do you like to put mayo on your blt's?
tamie k.
Does it taste good?
Bridget K.
Jackson, NJ
Is this better then store brands
Terri M.
Scranton, PA
I use mayo to coat chicken before breading it... It makes the chicken even more moist! Does anyone else do that?
Fara W.
Dayton, OH
I have recently started to make some of my own flavored mayonnaise, by adding a little hot sauce or malt vinegar ... has anyone else tried this? What has worked and what hasn't worked?