BY HELLMANN'S #3 in Mayonnaise

America's #1 Mayonnaise is made with real*, simple ingredients: eggs, oil and vinegar. Hellmann’s® Real products are made with cage-free eggs. Our authentic mayonnaise is rich in Omega 3-ALA (contains 650 mg ALA per serving, 40% of the 1.6g Daily Value for ALA, 10g fat, and 1.5g saturated fat.) Use it to make outrageously juicy meals like our Parmesan Crusted Chicken!

Our convenient Hellmann's® Real To Go Packet is the ideal condiment for all of your on-the-go meals. Spread it on sandwiches, wraps and more—it’s perfect for lunches. Say goodbye to soggy sandwiches, and hello to fresh flavor on the go!

Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Water, Whole Eggs and Egg Yolks, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Lemon Juice, Calcium Disodium, Natural Flavors

Instructions: Refrigerate after opening and store in refrigerator door. Do not freeze.

• Is this really the best mayo? Thoughts?9 Answers
  • Do you prefer it with biscuit or bread?6 Answers
  • Who else likes to dip their fries in Hellmann's Real Mayo...6 Answers
Rhonda M.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: 5.5 oz more...
First of all, I live in the south and Dukes Mayonnaise totally rules and has a permanent spot in my cupboards. But I have found that the mixture of Hellmann and Dukes together compliment each other when cooking certain things. I never tried Hellmann’s before marriage. Those are the things we pick up I suppose when we marry. We compromise 😉 even on mayo. I am getting excited about fall for multiple reasons and yesterday I previewed one of my favorite treats a little early because I had a cooler day in my forecast and I craved a fall favorite for lunch. The grilled cheese sandwich. I’ve been making grilled cheese sandwiches probably over 30 years. It was the first thing my Mother taught me to make as a pre teen. I’ve bought fancy sandwich makers and etc through the years to improve my love for the grilled cheese sandwich, I’ve tried multiple cheeses and breads. But I found this little secret about two years ago that makes my grilled cheese the best ever. It’s putting Hellmann’s on both slices of bread ( instead of butter). You would not believe the rich perfect golden brown grilled to perfection that this change creates. I’m going to add my simple but delicious recipe here for you all because I think you may want to try this. It is worth trying and it makes your fall lunches a little more fun. Your kids will enjoy the crisp, brown, grilled evenly product also.

Two slices of bread
1 tablespoon or less of Hellmann’s mayo
2 slices of cheese
1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese grated
1 dash garlic salt

1. Spread Hellmann’s on one side of each slice of bread. Sprinkle a little garlic salt if you elected to add that. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese . I like to gently press and spread with knife just to ensure the Parmesan sticks and stays in place. If it seems too dry add a little more Hellmann’s.
2. Build sandwich with Hellmann sides of bread on the outside and cheese slices ( your choice of cheeses) in the middle.
3. In a non stick pan grill over medium to low heat until golden brown. The Hellmann’s along with the Parmesan will make the sandwich stick to the pan until it has formed a nice golden brown crust then it will be easy to flip.
4. Grill the other side .
5. Remove from heat .
6. Slice in half .
7. Serve immediately.
Linda F.
Yummy on sandwiches and other things, I love mayo more than I should, but this is a great mayo if you don't have any made by hand. :) I would recommend it as long as you can stand the total egg smell from the jar.  That is totally off-putting, otherwise, great.
Tammy D.
Fort Smith
I only use Hellmann's real mayonnaise, i mean it's been established since 1913 so it's a great product that's been around forever! I love the creamy flavor. I use it on my sandwiches, I my deviled eggs, anything i use mayonnaise on! I even use it to put on my bread to make it golden brown for my grilled cheese sandwiches lol, yes i know I'm weird but hey this makes a bomb from cheese sandwich! I highly recommend Hellmann's real mayonnaise made from cage free eggs!! Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise l
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,205 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 20 oz, 5.5 oz, Other more...
This is the only mayonnaise that I use. It taste great at a great price. I usually buy it at Walmart. I would recommend this product! Plus Hellmann has many different flavors of mayonnaise now. I will continue to buy this product.
Jennifer K.
The only mayonnaise my household uses. We love the squeezable version because my kids can easily squeeze it on their sandwich without making a mess. The flavor is great! Hellmann’s is the best! I highly recommend this brand!
Emily R.
Pekin, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for BLTs, sandwiches, chicken salad, and all of your other mayonnaise needs. I personally prefer the sweeter alternative miracle whip but I know it's not everyone's cup o tea so if you want a good classic mayo. Here ya go
Pia B.
Lancaster, CA
I grew up eating Hellman's mayonnaise, it was the only mayonnaise my mother would buy. When I moved to Las Vegas I called home crying because I couldn't find Hellman's. That's when I found out that Best Foods was the same 😀.
Bianca D.
Purchased at: Peapod
Nothing can beat Hellmann's mayonnaise. It's great on a sandwich or to keep chicken juicy in the oven. There's no after taste like many other brands have. Excellent choice and great price.
JORIANNE K.
topeka
Review for: 20 oz more...
Super delicious. Everyone of my family uses this on their ham sandwich. Hello man ends. Bring out the best. Real mayonnaise. Made with cage free eggs. Made with soy bean oil and water and whole eggs and egg yolks vinegar salt sugar lemon juice calcium natural flavors. Gluten free. Update. Everyone loves us. You need to buy this. Super affordable. Taste so good. Packaging is so great. Hellmann’s real mayonnaise is the best. You need to buy this. This is so good. It’s perfect.
Melissa S.
Stratford
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise has been around for AGES, and the Original is a childhood staple, and I don't have any Complaints about it whatsoever. It tastes great on my usual Favorite Bologna and Cheese Sandwich, and it has MANY other uses for RECIPES GALORE!!! Sometimes you'll get a Recipe on the side of the Container itself, and I'd LOVE to try their Chicken Cutlet Dinner, but, the bottom line is, if you want a good Mayonnaise that's been around forever, has a good Reputation and is reasonably priced, especially if you get a Sale/Coupon, I would go with Hellman's Original! Not to say though that all these New ones they have out are not good, but the Original I believe you can do so much more with, and again, it's something that I've ALWAYS remembered throughout my childhood. I would Recommend it always and forever!
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
Do you like to put mayo on your blt's?
tamie k.
Does it taste good?
Bridget K.
Jackson, NJ
Is this better then store brands
Terri M.
Scranton, PA
I use mayo to coat chicken before breading it... It makes the chicken even more moist! Does anyone else do that?
tonya b.
Best thing to use the mayo with?

Amazon