Hellmann's Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise uploaded by crystal j.

BY HELLMANN'S

About the product:

• Half the fat and calories of regular mayonnaise
  • Made with Bertolli extra virgin olive oil
  • Made with cage free eggs

Ingredients: Water, Soybean Oil, Modified Food Starch (Corn, Potato)**, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Whole Eggs And Egg Yolks, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Roasted Garlic*, Lemon Juice, Sorbic Acid** And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used to Protect Quality), Spices, Oregano*, Xanthan Gum**, Natural Flavor, Basil*, Vitamin E, Beta Carotene (Color)**. *Dried **Ingredient Not In Regular Mayonnaise.

• I have wanted to try this but have been worried about the...3 Answers
  • Which do you like better? Hellmnan's Olive Oil Mayo or Kr...3 Answers
  • Is there a difference ? taste wise ? 6 Answers
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
So yummy in everything!! You don’t miss the calories or fat all all. I learned a new yummy trick grilled cheese w mayo instead of butter.
Ema M.
Hamilton, ON
Love this product. This is the only mayo we will keep in our house. Not too tangy for a mayo, good nutrition info, and great taste.
katherine c.
a mi me necanta su sabor a aceite de oliva es super autentico ademas de que no es costoso le va muy bien a cualquier preparacion
Hellen Diandra d.
Salt Lake City
Very useful in the kitchen can be used in everything, is super delicious, very creamy and smooth, has a very delicate taste.
Kaela M.
I really like Hellmans, this is what I use in my sandwiches for work and school. Very soft taste and it isn't in your face.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1,972 reviews
Mayo is the only Mayonnaise that I buy I've had this Mayo and I find it the same as all the Mayo Mayonnaise that I buy
Jenna T.
Georgetown , ON
I love this stuff! I use it on sandwiches, in salads and many more! i think it has a light taste but still super tasty
Denise R.
Shawinigan, QC
Meilleur mayonnaise sur le marchés et ne goute pas le vinaigre tout a meilleure goût avec hellmans. J'en met partout
Hiba H.
Windsor, ON
Love this kind of mayonnaise as it also contains olive oil and the mayo is reduced in fat. Definitely recommend.
Victoria M.
Sackville, NB
This is my favorite. It has the great creamy taste of mayo. I really dislike miracle whip and the sweet taste.
Monique C.
N Riverside, IL
Is there a big difference between this mayo and regular mayo? I know olive oil is supposed to be better, but there a taste difference?
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
Is there a difference ? taste wise ?
Renate B.
Glen Burnie, MD
Which do you like better? Hellmnan's Olive Oil Mayo or Kraft's Olive Oil Mayo?
Camella B.
Barnwell, SC
I have wanted to try this but have been worried about the taste. How does it compare to regular mayo?