Hellmann's Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise uploaded by crystal j.

BY HELLMANN'S

About the product:

• Half the fat and calories of regular mayonnaise
  • Made with Bertolli extra virgin olive oil
  • Made with cage free eggs

Ingredients: Water, Soybean Oil, Modified Food Starch (Corn, Potato)**, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Whole Eggs And Egg Yolks, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Roasted Garlic*, Lemon Juice, Sorbic Acid** And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used to Protect Quality), Spices, Oregano*, Xanthan Gum**, Natural Flavor, Basil*, Vitamin E, Beta Carotene (Color)**. *Dried **Ingredient Not In Regular Mayonnaise.

• I have wanted to try this but have been worried about the...3 Answers
  • Which do you like better? Hellmnan's Olive Oil Mayo or Kr...3 Answers
  • Is there a difference ? taste wise ? 6 Answers
Kelly M.
Toronto, NC
I like the taste of this even better than regular mayo! It's the perfect alternative if you can't live without mayo in your life, but don't want all of the calories.
Sabrina W.
Toronto, ON
Tastes great but the only downfall is that if you have it the next day, let's say mixed with tuna, it is transparent. Unlike traditional mayo, which says creamy.
Lisa M.
Eastern Passage, NS
We bought this because it was a healthier heart option than the regular mayonnaise. My husband used ita bit, but we ended up throwing out most of the jar because we did not care for the taste.
Yerka M.
This is perfect for when you want to lose weight but still want to have mayo in your sandwich or with your tuna ! I personally love it since it's low fat and still taste the same
Nancy M.
Love that it's a healthier choice and taste is great. For people that don't like olive oil or anything with olive it doesn't have a strong olive taste. You wouldn't know the difference.
Jenn g.
Belleville, ON
One of the best Mayonaise we've ever used, we love the olive oil mayo the most in our house, great flavour, not just on sandwiches, but also in salads!!
Challis D.
As far as mayonnaise's go, it's good. I like the fact that it's reduced fat, because mayo is always so filled with fat it seems ridiculous sometimes.
shyla l.
B.C
This one was not to bad it tastes to me just like the regular mayo and with it being reduced fat that's a good thing so I think it's worth the buy.
Jeanne-Renee D.
Surrey, BC
I love the taste of Hellmans mayonaise and this one doesn't disappoint! Yum. Love the olive oil taste. My sandwiches and my taste buds are happy!
Sue T.
Markham, Ontario
Not a big fan of reduce fat products, but this is okay. Chose this product for the health factor. It filled my need for mayonnaise in my food.
Monique C.
N Riverside, IL
Is there a big difference between this mayo and regular mayo? I know olive oil is supposed to be better, but there a taste difference?
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
Is there a difference ? taste wise ?
Renate B.
Glen Burnie, MD
Which do you like better? Hellmnan's Olive Oil Mayo or Kraft's Olive Oil Mayo?
Camella B.
Barnwell, SC
I have wanted to try this but have been worried about the taste. How does it compare to regular mayo?