Hellmann's Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise uploaded by crystal j.

BY HELLMANN'S

About the product:

• Half the fat and calories of regular mayonnaise
  • Made with Bertolli extra virgin olive oil
  • Made with cage free eggs

Ingredients: Water, Soybean Oil, Modified Food Starch (Corn, Potato)**, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Whole Eggs And Egg Yolks, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Roasted Garlic*, Lemon Juice, Sorbic Acid** And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used to Protect Quality), Spices, Oregano*, Xanthan Gum**, Natural Flavor, Basil*, Vitamin E, Beta Carotene (Color)**. *Dried **Ingredient Not In Regular Mayonnaise.

• I have wanted to try this but have been worried about the...3 Answers
  • Which do you like better? Hellmnan's Olive Oil Mayo or Kr...3 Answers
  • Is there a difference ? taste wise ? 6 Answers
Jovanna P.
East Boston, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
We are huge on making great tasting sandwiches in our family, so when we do make them Hellmans mayonnaise takes the helm... we can not and will not have a sandwich if it doesnt have this mayonnaise. I Love the olive oils Hellmann's mayonnaise especially for making tuna salad or egg salad sandwiches...its creamy, light, and tastes delicious with that hint of olive oil
Kim S.
Winnipeg
Hellmann's Olive oil reduced mayonnaise is great for using as a spread or I like adding it to make different recipes. I like the idea of olive oil combined and love the taste.
Melissa O.
Mount Abert, ON
We switched to this one from the original Hellmann's Mayo and have not been disappointed. It is equally as creamy and flavorful, we use it in dips, on sandwiches and more. I find it is a little salty though so I recommend tasting your dish before adding too much salt ( i.e. when I make tuna salad or egg salad I don't add any additional salt as the mayo is enough).
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
1,369 reviews
This is delicious, creamy and top quality mayonnaise. It tastes great and adds flavour to sandwiches etc. Although this mayo has reduced fat, it tastes very similar to the original version. I do not notice the difference between this version and the original. I really like that this product has reduced fat. I like that this version contains olive oil, but be aware that there is very little olive oil in this mayonnaise and it is not the main ingredient. I highly recommend this product.
Sabrina T.
Gatineau, QC
I love this light mayonnaise made with oil olives so healthy , I use it on all my salads and sandwich , It tastes great , A great   price  , It has a great creamy taste 50 % less fat , a source of omega 3 and omega 6 , highly recommend and prefered this one than the regular one .
mariya p.
Winnipeg
Purchased at: Whole Foods
My favorite mayo. I really like the reduced fat option and the olive oil base is great. I really like hellmann's in general and even though it is a bit more expensive than the store brand it is much tastier.
Chandra H.
I love hellmans mayonnaise. This tastes greats on sandwiches. It has a wonderful buttery taste and i love the fact it has olive oil in it. I always use it for everything
Kara B.
Keswick, Ontario
Love, love, LOVE this Hellmann's Light may with Olive Oil, it's my go to! Can't have a sandwich without it! I absolutely love how light it is. 100% yummy, a great price and i would recommend it to just about anyone. Hey, if you like mayo, try this out.
Taylor W.
Vermilion, AB
DELISH! The only kind of mayo I buy. Healthy, low fat and calories, without sacrificing any of the deliciousness! Great source of the polyunsaturated fats that you get from olive oil! Yummmm
Carmen T.
Saskatoon , SK
I tried theses a while back and it didn't blow me away, I like how there trying to have a healthier option but the taste was a bit off if I'm going to eat mayo I'll most likely eat the real stuff.
Monique C.
N Riverside, IL
Is there a big difference between this mayo and regular mayo? I know olive oil is supposed to be better, but there a taste difference?
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
Is there a difference ? taste wise ?
Renate B.
Glen Burnie, MD
Which do you like better? Hellmnan's Olive Oil Mayo or Kraft's Olive Oil Mayo?
Camella B.
Barnwell, SC
I have wanted to try this but have been worried about the taste. How does it compare to regular mayo?