Hellmann's Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise uploaded by crystal j.

BY HELLMANN'S

About the product:

• Half the fat and calories of regular mayonnaise
  • Made with Bertolli extra virgin olive oil
  • Made with cage free eggs

Ingredients: Water, Soybean Oil, Modified Food Starch (Corn, Potato)**, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Whole Eggs And Egg Yolks, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Roasted Garlic*, Lemon Juice, Sorbic Acid** And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used to Protect Quality), Spices, Oregano*, Xanthan Gum**, Natural Flavor, Basil*, Vitamin E, Beta Carotene (Color)**. *Dried **Ingredient Not In Regular Mayonnaise.

• I have wanted to try this but have been worried about the...3 Answers
  • Which do you like better? Hellmnan's Olive Oil Mayo or Kr...3 Answers
  • Is there a difference ? taste wise ? 6 Answers
Maria R.
E Bernstadt, KY
I did not finish the jar, does not mix with tuna or in sandwiches. I will stay with the original.
Brandi H.
Phoenix, AZ
I really like mayo with olive oil. It has a lighter taste and I really like the flavor of olive oil
Nicole H.
Ypsilanti, MI
This mayonnaise taste exactly like the regular stuff only it's better for you. Spreads on nicely
Sarah A.
This is a great healthier option for mayonnaise lovers. I feel like it tastes like the original!
Andrea G.
Charlotte, NC
I like this mayo because it has good flavor for recipes. With olive oil, it is a bit healthier.
Dana S.
Lock Haven, PA
My husband and I love this mayonnaise! I love that it's made with olive oil and tastes great.
Faith M.
I switched from plain hellmann's to hellmann's with olive oil and it's so much better.
Aimee M.
Daytona Beach, FL
This product was not a stand out and I will stick to their regular mayo in the future.
Brianna E.
Orange, CA
Purchased at: Kroger
I only really use mayo for sandwiches, or in tuna salad, but i dig the olive oil type of hellmann's the best. It has a better taste to it than regular mayo. And i like that it's slightly better for you.
angela s.
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Kroger
This is way better than regular mayo. It has less of a greasy or fatty flavor to it it. It spreads very easy on bread and is good in recipies too
Monique C.
N Riverside, IL
Is there a big difference between this mayo and regular mayo? I know olive oil is supposed to be better, but there a taste difference?
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
Is there a difference ? taste wise ?
Renate B.
Glen Burnie, MD
Which do you like better? Hellmnan's Olive Oil Mayo or Kraft's Olive Oil Mayo?
Camella B.
Barnwell, SC
I have wanted to try this but have been worried about the taste. How does it compare to regular mayo?