Hellmann's Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise uploaded by crystal j.

BY HELLMANN'S

About the product:

• Half the fat and calories of regular mayonnaise
  • Made with Bertolli extra virgin olive oil
  • Made with cage free eggs

Ingredients: Water, Soybean Oil, Modified Food Starch (Corn, Potato)**, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Whole Eggs And Egg Yolks, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Roasted Garlic*, Lemon Juice, Sorbic Acid** And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used to Protect Quality), Spices, Oregano*, Xanthan Gum**, Natural Flavor, Basil*, Vitamin E, Beta Carotene (Color)**. *Dried **Ingredient Not In Regular Mayonnaise.

• I have wanted to try this but have been worried about the...3 Answers
  • Which do you like better? Hellmnan's Olive Oil Mayo or Kr...3 Answers
  • Is there a difference ? taste wise ? 6 Answers
neha s.
Vernon hills, IL
This is one of the better options in Mayo. With olive it makes it healthier and flavor and taste is great
Mandi D.
Perfect for a little better option. I love mayo and this is a great alternative instead of the original.
Alexis S.
Lexington, NC
This olive oil mayo is okay but it's defintalt not the best. I personally prefer the full flavorded mayo
Renate B.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love olive oil mayonnaise! Less calories but still a great taste! It's all I buy ever since I tried it!
Karli C.
Lake Villa, IL
I think that this does not taste like mayonnaise but is still very good! Love how it is made with oil.
Tanya W.
This spread is okay a little greasy in my opinion. Nothing like the original REAL mayonaise they make.
Dasha i.
This mayonnaise is better than the Hellman's original. It has a better flavor and better ingredients.
Brandi H.
Phoenix, AZ
I really like mayo with olive oil. It has a lighter taste and I really like the flavor of olive oil
Jennifer d.
Trenton, MI
I was not impressed, give me the original. This has a weird texture.I would not purchase it again.
Maria R.
E Bernstadt, KY
I did not finish the jar, does not mix with tuna or in sandwiches. I will stay with the original.
Monique C.
N Riverside, IL
Is there a big difference between this mayo and regular mayo? I know olive oil is supposed to be better, but there a taste difference?
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
Is there a difference ? taste wise ?
Renate B.
Glen Burnie, MD
Which do you like better? Hellmnan's Olive Oil Mayo or Kraft's Olive Oil Mayo?
Camella B.
Barnwell, SC
I have wanted to try this but have been worried about the taste. How does it compare to regular mayo?