Hellmann's Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise uploaded by crystal j.

BY HELLMANN'S

About the product:

• Half the fat and calories of regular mayonnaise
  • Made with Bertolli extra virgin olive oil
  • Made with cage free eggs

Ingredients: Water, Soybean Oil, Modified Food Starch (Corn, Potato)**, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Whole Eggs And Egg Yolks, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Roasted Garlic*, Lemon Juice, Sorbic Acid** And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used to Protect Quality), Spices, Oregano*, Xanthan Gum**, Natural Flavor, Basil*, Vitamin E, Beta Carotene (Color)**. *Dried **Ingredient Not In Regular Mayonnaise.

• I have wanted to try this but have been worried about the...3 Answers
  • Which do you like better? Hellmnan's Olive Oil Mayo or Kr...3 Answers
  • Is there a difference ? taste wise ? 6 Answers
🌙Lacei🌙 B.
Sacramento
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoy the flavor of this. It's perfect for making sandwiches and it is afforable. Good product and easy to find
Lydia P.
Laguna Niguel, CA
This taste 1000x better than regular mayonnaise. This version is great and you can taste a quality difference.
Kelsey B.
I don't typically use mayo but when I do, this is the kind I opt for. Tastes great with added health benefits!
Amanda D.
We had this at work to use on our lunch that was bought for us. i didn't care foe the taste of this. Too oily.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
1,114 reviews
It's great! More health conscious than the original but the same great taste. I use this every chance I get.
Lisa A.
Winter Garden, FL
I just tried this product tonight and I loved it. It tasted just like real mayo. I was pleasently surprised.
Shannon k.
Gibsonton , FL
I actually like the taste better than the regular Mayo! This is great since it is a healthier alternative!
Jaime J.
Blackwood, NJ
I don't mind this mayo but I like just regular mayo. My favorite of this brand thoughts their light mayo.
M M.
Beaumont, TX
THIS IS THE BEST MAYO EVER!! WITH OLIVE OIL IT IS MORE HELTHY AND GOOD TO!! TRY IT TODAY! YOU WILL LIKE IT!
Lauren T.
I barely notice a difference between this and regular mayo. Plus it's supposed to be healthier for you!
Monique C.
N Riverside, IL
Is there a big difference between this mayo and regular mayo? I know olive oil is supposed to be better, but there a taste difference?
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
Is there a difference ? taste wise ?
Renate B.
Glen Burnie, MD
Which do you like better? Hellmnan's Olive Oil Mayo or Kraft's Olive Oil Mayo?
Camella B.
Barnwell, SC
I have wanted to try this but have been worried about the taste. How does it compare to regular mayo?