GroceryPantryHellmann's
Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise

Hellmann's Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise

About the product:

• Half the fat and calories of regular mayonnaise
  • Made with Bertolli extra virgin olive oil
  • Made with cage free eggs

Ingredients: Water, Soybean Oil, Modified Food Starch (Corn, Potato)**, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Whole Eggs And Egg Yolks, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Roasted Garlic*, Lemon Juice, Sorbic Acid** And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used to Protect Quality), Spices, Oregano*, Xanthan Gum**, Natural Flavor, Basil*, Vitamin E, Beta Carotene (Color)**. *Dried **Ingredient Not In Regular Mayonnaise.

Is there a difference in texture between this and the regular Hellmann's?
I have wanted to try this but have been worried about the taste. How does it compare to regular mayo?
Which do you like better? Hellmnan's Olive Oil Mayo or Kraft's Olive Oil Mayo?
Start your review of Hellmann's Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise!
How would you rate this product?
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Hellmann's Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise uploaded by Lucy H.
It combines the creamy, rich taste, I used to like your mayo for years.Great for several recipes. Highly recommended.
Renee W.
Schofield, WI
Hellmann's Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise uploaded by Renee W.
Hellmann's Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise uploaded by Renee W.
Its good for all summer pasta salads. Go on Hellmans you good! You add the zip to my Chix Bacon ranch
Jaimie P.
Rochester, MN
Hellman's is the best when it comes to mayo and you can't convince me otherwise! I love this variety made with olive oil which reduces the fat and caloric quantity but sacrifices no flavor.
Sue F.
Port Orange, FL
This is a good mayonnaise. Better than most of those other brands, and made with olive oil. Tastes just about like the original Hellmanns.
Danielle  W.
I switched to this not long ago and I love it. It has a great flavor and is a healthier option to regular mayonnaise.
Carin S.
Daly City, CA
How can anyone not love mayo?! I use to use the regular mayo (non olive oil) until I found this one at my local target and Safeway! It doesn't taste or work any different from the regular one but because it says it uses "olive oil," I feel healthier using it!
Kathe P.
Quitman, TX
Helmann's Olive Oil Mayonnaise is one of my favorite Mayonnaise sandwich spreads. I like that it uses olive oil and is heart healthy.
Elizabeth  M.
Morro Bay, CA
ESTA ME GUSTA PORQUE ES CON ACEITE DE OLIVA,YA QUE ES MÁS SALUDABLE, Y TIENE BUEN SABOR
Sara M.
Lakeland, FL
This mayonnaise is not only good, it's better for you. Don't compromise on taste at all eith thos product.
Wendy B.
Garrett, IN
I love this brand and the fact that is fat free makes it even better. You can't even tell that it's fat-free I use it on sandwiches and recipes and it's so delicious.