Hellmann's Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise

About the product:

• Half the fat and calories of regular mayonnaise
  • Made with Bertolli extra virgin olive oil
  • Made with cage free eggs

Ingredients: Water, Soybean Oil, Modified Food Starch (Corn, Potato)**, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Whole Eggs And Egg Yolks, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Roasted Garlic*, Lemon Juice, Sorbic Acid** And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used to Protect Quality), Spices, Oregano*, Xanthan Gum**, Natural Flavor, Basil*, Vitamin E, Beta Carotene (Color)**. *Dried **Ingredient Not In Regular Mayonnaise.

Is there a difference in texture between this and the regular Hellmann's?
I have wanted to try this but have been worried about the taste. How does it compare to regular mayo?
Which do you like better? Hellmnan's Olive Oil Mayo or Kraft's Olive Oil Mayo?
Start your review of Hellmann's Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise!
How would you rate this product?
Renee W.
Weston, WI
Hellmann's Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise uploaded by Renee W.
Hellmann's Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise uploaded by Renee W.
Its good for all summer pasta salads. Go on Hellmans you good! You add the zip to my Chix Bacon ranch
Sue F.
Port Orange, FL
This is a good mayonnaise. Better than most of those other brands, and made with olive oil. Tastes just about like the original Hellmanns.
Carin S.
Daly City, CA
How can anyone not love mayo?! I use to use the regular mayo (non olive oil) until I found this one at my local target and Safeway! It doesn't taste or work any different from the regular one but because it says it uses "olive oil," I feel healthier using it!
Margó W.
A great tasing healthier option. You have to pay for the healthier option, but this is a great option for when making your own isn’t an option.
Bruna J.
Wright City, MO
It is awesome having the reduced fat option available. Mayonnaise is so versatile and I use it more often than I should lol so trusting that a great brand is still trying to make a healthier version of its signature product is pretty nice
Alejandra O.
Weslaco, TX
My favorite mayo to purchase would be this one. I'm not sure how healthier it is from regular mayo but I like this one better. Tastes just like regular mayo so even kids would love it. It's very affordable and my grocery store has coupons most of the time.
\Danielle J.
Winston Salem, NC
This stuff is pretty darn tasty. It is a little sweeter and less flavorful than my usual brand, but it is my second favorite for sure!
Janet A.
Syracuse, NY
I'm in heaven finally I'm enjoying this it has a tangy taste flavor and tangy see how they can keep the texture flavor and spreadability to not being thick or even dripping.
Maria M.
Way healthier than regular mayonies. Perfect for sandwiches, salads and obviously hamburgers and hotdogs.
dania V.
Norridge, IL
I don’t know this mayo just has a little bit different taste than regular mayo. I love this product. Not pricey at all. I am a repeat consumer. I would definitely recommend this product can be used for anything!