GroceryPantryCondiments & SaucesBest Foods
Hellmann's Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil

Hellmann's Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hellmann's Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Yudi C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought one of this to try and I felt in love with its flavor. It taste similar to my favorite mayonnaise that is not Hellman’s brand. And the most beautiful thing Is that is low fat than the regular one.
Katie H.
Russellville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
We like to cook a lot and sometimes out recipes call to use mayo and this is a really great one for recipes or to put on to sandwiches. We use it in spinach dip with Knorr Vegetal and cheese and cream cheese and it’s a really great party food.
Chelsea G.
Bethany
I’ve tried this a number of times and for a while I was buying it instead of regular mayo. I really like the health benefits of olive oil and I love that it doesn’t change the creamy flavor of this mayo very much if at all. I’d like to try it again!
Ethan V.
Los Angeles, CA
The subtle taste of olive oil in this mayo makes it great for spreading on bread to make toast, or any other carb!
Kathy M.
Paterson, NJ
Great mayo with a flavor not to sweet and I love that it has olive oil which makes it healthier. Quality ingredients that doesn't pinch on taste and reasonably priced is a must have in my cabinet!
Melanie H.
Las Vegas, NV
Best Foods Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil is a decent alternative to regular mayonnaise. It has a somewhat better nutrition profile for saturated fat and calories without sacrificing a ton on taste. It still has some questionable oils, so you will need to read the label if that's a concern for you.
Carla W.
Katy, TX
My family enjoy so much this Mayo. It’s delicious, great for my favorites recipes. It’s so creamy and full of flavor. Good for spread on sandwiches, for macaroni salad, potato salad, and deviled eggs! Highly recommended
Heather D.
Baker, FL
This is the only mayo my household will eat! Great quality product,worth the extra money! Highly recommend this product
NaKayla R.
Bridgeton
It is wonderful! I really love the touch of Olive Oil. It tastes much healthier compared to the original. It is somewhat pricey compared to a store brand. But it is wonderful. Especially on a sandwich.
Erin C.
Best tasting and pretty healthy mayonnaise. Doesn’t change any texture if mixing it with others

Looking for your answer?