Hellmann's Mayonnaise Dressing Squeeze with Olive Oil uploaded by Jeremiah f.Hellmann's Mayonnaise Dressing Squeeze with Olive Oil uploaded by Derricka M.

BY HELLMANN'S #23 in Mayonnaise

Hellmann's® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil combines the creamy, rich taste you love from Hellmann's® with the delicious goodness of olive oil. It's made with high-quality ingredients, including olive oil, cage-free eggs and vinegar.

ingredients

Water Soybean Oil Olive Oil Whole Eggs and Egg Yolks

Whole Eggs Egg Yolks

Modified Potato Starch Distilled Vinegar Salt Sugar Lemon Juice Concentrate Sorbic Acid and Calcium Disodium EDTA (Used to Protect Quality)

Sorbic Acid (Used to Protect Quality) Calcium Disodium EDTA (Used to Protect Quality)

Natural Flavor Paprika Oleoresin

• Does anyone know if Hellmanns makes a Paleo mayo?1 Answers
      Derricka M.
      Hellmanns is one of my favorite mayonnaise dressings. This my first time trying it with olive oil. The consistency of the texture is consistent. I also love the easy squeeze cap, and the precise tip. I can easily distribute it on my sandwiches without using a knife to spread it. Hellmann's Mayonnaise Dressing Squeeze with Olive Oil
      Jeremiah f.
      San Antonio, TX
      Our go-to mayo. My wife turned me on to Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise and we made the switch to Hellmann's Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise. What change it tase great and very light we enjoy it very much. It's a must try.
      Chelsea K.
      Stonington, ME
      I absolutely love this mayonnaise!

Personally, I am not a big "dressing/topping" fan but I do love my mayo. This is a "healthier" alternative for those watching their diet but still love mayo! I'm not a fan of low-fat mayo... but this hits the spot. Can be found in a variety of sized bottles in most grocery markets. Hellman's is a classic brand so you can count it being fresh, well-packaged, etc. I don't mind spending extra for this vs. store-brand mayo.
      Charlotte I.
      The Hellmann's squeeze bottles are my favorite new product. I myself am on weight watchers while my fiancé is eating a Ketogenic Diet. The Hellmann's made with olive oil mayo is something that we can both eat and enjoy for weight watchers it is two points per 1 tablespoon and for Keto it has less than 1 g of carbs.
      Justice C.
      This is the best to get things tasty! You can get this product almost any and every where. It is also something that won't damage your placket, so to speak. I put this in my crab sauce and on bread to prepare it for a burger. Nothing beats it!
      Julie C.
      Livonia, MI
      I love this mayo because you get the great taste without the fatty taste since t is made with olive oil. I use it on burgers, sandwiches, and in potato salad. Great taste! It's the only kind I buy.
      Kathleen  .
      Crestview, FL
      Yum...yum...yum! This is the ONLY mayonnaise that we buy. The other brands do not have the rich flavor of Hellman's and we choose the olive blend to keep it on the healthier side. This house will never have miracle whip sugar goop on our sandwiches or salads.
      Josh P.
      Not a big fan of mayo, but this stuff makes me want to like it. The olive oil adds a good flavor that balances out the flavor of the mayo for me personally. Perfect for pasta salads too.
      Annie K.
      We love this mayo! It's consistency is very close to the original Hellmann's, maybe a bit smoothr. My only complaint is the jar. I wish Hellmann's would package in a wide mouth jar!
      Kelsey D.
      I love this mayo. It tastes wonderful with a little hint of olive oil. I use olive oil on many things and adding it in my mayo is the best. I love using it for coal slaw dressing.
      Stacy Z.
      Huntington Station, NY
      Does anyone know if Hellmanns makes a Paleo mayo?