Hellmann's Low Fat Mayonnaise Dressing

La Mayonesa Baja en Grasa tiene todo el rico sabor cremoso que conoce con solo 15 calorías y 1 gramo de grasa por porción. Pruébela hoy mismo.

(2 Pack) Hellmann's with Olive Oil Mayonnaise Dressing, 15 oz ? Hellmann's Low Fat Mayonnaise Dressing
This still have the great mayo taste Hellman's is known for??? Do they have fat free version???
Start your review of Hellmann's Low Fat Mayonnaise Dressing!
Amanda M.
These dressing is pretty good! And with low fat makes it even better!! I really like it. But make sure not to add to much as it can get to be to much.
Tanaya P.
Wilton, CT
I have use the low fat version with my tuna salad and no one in my family asked or say that it taste different than the usual one. I'm really have with that since I like making tuna salad, egg salad but always feel guilty with the amount of fat I put into those food.
Maria M.
Flemington, NJ
Mayo is my favorite condiment. I put it on everything. But I don’t love the calories. So when I found this I was super excited! Tastes just like regular Mayo but without the guilt!
Megan D.
I don't really care for low fat spread and dressing due the taste being different. The pricing is okay just depends on what store you shop at. It's wasn't bad as far for being a low fat spread I wouldn't go out of my way to get it
Angi W.
Martinsville, IN
For a low fat variety, this one is a pretty tasty. It's either this, Dukes or Heinz. This is by far my favorite. I'll get it unless it isn't in stock and I need it siin
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN
This is a good mayo. It tastes good which is important because you wouldn't want to eat something that tastes bad. Price is okay. If you want some mayo but are watching calories this is for you.
Luisa R.
Silver Spring, MD
a delicious, low-fat mayonnaise at an incredible price and perfect to mix and match all my recipes especially my salads
Shari N.
I love Hellman’s but low fat definitely tastes a little weird. If you’re looking for a healthier alternative I guess it’s the way to go
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I’m not a huge fan of light or fat-free products but Hellmann’s Low Fat Mayonnaise is different. It’s delicious! You really can’t tell the difference in flavor especially when used in any recipes.
Maria D.
Charlottesvle, VA
We use Hellman’s brand for most of our sandwiches. Also we use this mayonnaise for our pizza and our wings too.