Hellmann's Light Squeeze Mayonnaise uploaded by Mîná B.Hellmann's Light Squeeze Mayonnaise uploaded by Gloria  T.

BY HELLMANN'S #8 in Mayonnaise

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Enjoy the deliciously light, creamy taste of Americas #1 Light mayonnaise! With 100% cage-free eggs, 35 calories per tablespoon and 3.5g of fat per serving, Hellmanns Light Mayonnaise has less than half the fat and calories but all of the rich, creamy flavor of Hellmanns Real. And people really love its taste: Hellmanns Light Mayonnaise won a national blind taste test of leading brands among people with a preference. Its so good most people cant tell the difference versus regular mayonnaise. However, we know that to really "Bring Out The Best," we need to do more than just taste great. Thats why our delicious Blue Ribbon Quality Mayonnaise is made with 100% cage-free eggs, oil and vinegar sourced from trusted American farms. Even after 100 years, were still committed to using premium ingredients to craft the highest quality mayonnaise. In fact, we use 100% cage-free eggs and are committed to 100% responsibly sourced soybean oil. Our deliciously creamy light mayonnaise is a good Source of Omega 3-ALA (contains 230mg ALA per serving, which is 14% of the 1.6g Daily Value for ALA) and is also gluten-free and certified kosher. It is the ideal condiment for spreading on sandwiches and wraps, grilling juicy burgers, mixing creamy dips, and preparing fresh salads. Use it to make outrageously delicious (and nutritious!) dishes like our Spinach & Almond Crusted Chicken, Black Bean & Corn Salsa and Spinach and Lemon Crusted Dill Cod. Hellmanns is known as Best Foods West of the Rockies. Discover our recipes, products, information about our sourcing, and more on our website, Hellmanns.com. Hellmann's Squeeze Light Mayonnaise, 20 oz:

• Hellmann's unique squeeze bottle, with clean lock cap and precision tip, lets you squeeze with ease, and gives you the control to get your mayonnaise exactly where you want it
  • Enjoy the double-whisked, delicious creamy taste of Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise in a convenient squeeze pack
  • Half the fat & calories of regular mayonnaise
  • Made with real, simple ingredients like 100% certified cage-free eggs, oil and vinegar
  • Gluten free and kosher
  • Ingredients:

Ingredients: Water, Soybean Oil, Modified Starch (Corn, Potato)**, Eggs, Sugar, Salt, Vinegar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sorbic Acid**, and Calcium Disodium Edta (Used to Protect Quality), Natural Flavor, Extractives of Paprika, Vitamin E. **Ingredients Not Found In Regular Mayonnaise

Buy on Walmart*
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
In my opinion this is the best mayo. I don't like miracle whip one bit. And I am not a big fan of Kraft Mayo or store brand mayos. They just do not taste the same. I am not sure what it is but this one is always on point. I honestly do not use this very often but I love it. Its about $3 at any grocery store and well worth it. Get you some! Great for dips, sandwiches, burgers, egg salads, etc.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Hellman’s mayonnaise is my favorite mail out there. I decided to give this one a try because when I was going to purchase it, this was all that they had left at the store at the time. It tastes almost identical to the original Hellmann’s Mayo. I still do prefer the original because I like the taste better. The original is a little more salty and flavorful. But if you really do need to go with something healthier, I would choose this over any other brand.
Erika E.
This is the BEST light mayo hands down! It works great in recipes that ask for mayo and it doesn’t break from the lack of fat in the mayo.
It tastes delicious and not off putting like many other light mayonnaise brands!
Susan U.
When they started coming out with these squeeze style containers i was hooked and also in my favorite mayonaise .Im watching my weight and this product taste as good as the original version. Less mess more room in fridge less calories and fat. A great product!
Kayla B.
Miramar, FL
This is the only brand of mayonnaise that I can use. The taste is great and not too overpowering. I love the texture and how easy it is to spread without getting all over the place. I can definitely agree with everyone else when they say that you can definitely tell that there is a difference in the many brands of mayo out there. This one is the best!
Candice J.
Glen Burnie , MD
Looking for an easy way to cut a few calories and but cut out the things you love? This is the mayo for you. when I started my diet everyone told me you have to cut out mayo but I just couldn't get into the idea of using yogurt in my tuna and on sandwich's so I switched to light mayo. It still has the same great flavor just less calories.
Charlotte I.
I love this particular mayo as it is only one point on weight watchers. It is very convenient in the squeeze bottle. Especially if you're holding a small child in one arm. I am now an expert at making one-handed sandwiches. This makes it so much easier to make the sandwich and also for cleanup as you do not have to dirty a knife to spread the mayo.
Mary-Beth A.
Bradford, PA
Hellman's light is the only mayonnaise that i will use!! I've recently used hellman's regular mayonnaise and it tastes completely different! i like that this one it lighter and you can actually taste the difference between the two products! i prefer it over the regular because it's not too strong of a taste.
Michelle M.
Charlotte, NC
I love this mayo! I have always been a huge mayo fan. However, since I'm trying to lose weight, I needed to find a lower calorie option. I tried a few, but nothing compares to this one. I even use it in my potluck pasta salads and coleslaws, and no one even notices. It tastes great! It allows me to keep my love of mayo without sacrificing my health.
Leila P.
Niantic, CT
I don't eat too much mayonnaise, but when I do I think that Hellmann's Light is a good option. Mayonnaise has a lot of fat and calories, so I like being able to cut some of that out. I can't taste the difference between the light and the regular, so it makes sense to choose the slightly healtheir option. I think the price is reasonable as well.
valeria k.
Can you get them in every store?
Royshada S.
Who also loves this brand of mayonnaise??
Paula C.
Johnson City, TN
I have looked but haven't found, is it available in a squeeze bottle as well?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Do they have a fat free mayo ??
valeria k.
Can you get them in every store