BY HELLMANN'S #3 in Mayonnaise

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Enjoy the deliciously light, creamy taste of Americas #1 Light mayonnaise! With 100% cage-free eggs, 35 calories per tablespoon and 3.5g of fat per serving, Hellmanns Light Mayonnaise has less than half the fat and calories but all of the rich, creamy flavor of Hellmanns Real. And people really love its taste: Hellmanns Light Mayonnaise won a national blind taste test of leading brands among people with a preference. Its so good most people cant tell the difference versus regular mayonnaise. However, we know that to really "Bring Out The Best," we need to do more than just taste great. Thats why our delicious Blue Ribbon Quality Mayonnaise is made with 100% cage-free eggs, oil and vinegar sourced from trusted American farms. Even after 100 years, were still committed to using premium ingredients to craft the highest quality mayonnaise. In fact, we use 100% cage-free eggs and are committed to 100% responsibly sourced soybean oil. Our deliciously creamy light mayonnaise is a good Source of Omega 3-ALA (contains 230mg ALA per serving, which is 14% of the 1.6g Daily Value for ALA) and is also gluten-free and certified kosher. It is the ideal condiment for spreading on sandwiches and wraps, grilling juicy burgers, mixing creamy dips, and preparing fresh salads. Use it to make outrageously delicious (and nutritious!) dishes like our Spinach & Almond Crusted Chicken, Black Bean & Corn Salsa and Spinach and Lemon Crusted Dill Cod. Hellmanns is known as Best Foods West of the Rockies. Discover our recipes, products, information about our sourcing, and more on our website, Hellmanns.com. Hellmann's Squeeze Light Mayonnaise, 20 oz:

• Hellmann's unique squeeze bottle, with clean lock cap and precision tip, lets you squeeze with ease, and gives you the control to get your mayonnaise exactly where you want it
  • Enjoy the double-whisked, delicious creamy taste of Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise in a convenient squeeze pack
  • Half the fat & calories of regular mayonnaise
  • Made with real, simple ingredients like 100% certified cage-free eggs, oil and vinegar
  • Gluten free and kosher
  • Ingredients:

Ingredients: Water, Soybean Oil, Modified Starch (Corn, Potato)**, Eggs, Sugar, Salt, Vinegar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sorbic Acid**, and Calcium Disodium Edta (Used to Protect Quality), Natural Flavor, Extractives of Paprika, Vitamin E. **Ingredients Not Found In Regular Mayonnaise

Amanda D.
Dallas, TX
I don’t really care much for the helmans light mayo. However, their regular is the only mayo I ever use. It’s great for aolis, dressings, and dips. I’ve never been big fan of mayonnaise by itself, so I can’t say I love the taste alone. But mixed in with something it’s great!
Bee K.
Saco, ME
I mean, I hate mayonnaise but sometimes it is a necessary evil. Take potato salad, for instance. Or tuna fish. Like, I won’t put mayo on a regular sandwich, but sometimes you need it to hold together the other stuff you want to eat. This stuff is good for that.
Anna W.
Jonesboro, AR
This is the best mayonnaise. I can’t tell the difference between the light and regular. We use it on sandwiches and in several recipes. We always pick it up at our local grocery store.
Nava S.
Granger, IN
My favorite mayo! It’s a great, healthier alternative to the normal mayonnaise. I was nervous that it would taste a little weird or difference because it’s the light version, but it tastes great! I’ve replaced Hellmann’s normal mayonnaise with this one.
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
Taste wise it’s great. I like getting the light option to make me feel a little better about what I eat. I don’t taste a difference between light vs regular so it’s a nice alternative!
Tara L.
When it comes to mayonnaise I have to use Hellmann's. When I was growing up, it was the only brand we purchased and anything else just doesn't compare. I love the light version because it's less calories and tastes just as amazing as the original!
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the only brand of mayo that I use.

Pros: it tastes great, it’s “light”.
Cons: it’s mayonnaise, it’s “light”.

It’s super full of cholesterol but it’s very flavorful and makes a great base and great flavor for mayo based salads. I’d recommend this for sure. Especially if you’re looking for a lighter version of the classic.
Valerie M.
Albany, OH
This is my favorite condiment! It goes great on any sandwich and it’s super tangy but a perfect taste. I love the flavor! It’s healthy for you as well. I purchased this at my local Kroger and I definitely will buy this again!!
Karlie B.
Reading, PA
This is the best when it comes to adding a little bit of taste to a sandwich! It’s light and fluffy and it’s not too strong. It adds just enough flavor without being too much. The squeezable bottle makes it mess free. It’s super easy to spread.
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
Hellman’s makes one of the best classic mayos but the light isn’t as good. The flavor is rich and thick and perfect on a sandwich. I actually love to make aioli out of it. I would recommend the classic version over this one.
valeria k.
Can you get them in every store?
Royshada S.
Who also loves this brand of mayonnaise??
Paula C.
Johnson City, TN
I have looked but haven't found, is it available in a squeeze bottle as well?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Do they have a fat free mayo ??
valeria k.
Can you get them in every store

back