Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise

¿Busca una mayonesa más ligera? La Mayonesa Light Hellmann's tiene la mitad de calorías y la mitad de grasa que nuestra Mayonesa Real y conserva el mismo sabor rico y cremoso.

Have you ever made a chocolate cake using Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise [brand:hellmanns] instead of eggs and oil?
Mayo Or Ketchup To Dip Your Fries In? I personally prefer dipping them in Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise 🤤
How does the light version compare to the regular version in taste, texture, etc?
Start your review of Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise!
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
I like this mayonnaise, it is low in calories, has a good flavor that goes with everything and is ready for a salad, hamburgers.
Haley B.
Belmont, MI
I love this versus miracle whip. The flavor is great and helps add a punch to any burger in need. If anything is too dry this definitely helps to add the moisture back in. The price is great and the squeeze bottle is a huge help to the no mess situation.
Whitney R.
Flower Mound, TX
This is a staple in our louisana household. We love cooking this with making a base for crawfish dip and rice and gravy - we love this stuff.
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
My favorite. In my opinion, Hellmann’s is the real mayonnaise. I switched to the light because I feel that it’s a bit healthier. I love this on sandwiches, beef, turkey, ham, chicken, etc. will repurchase.
Sarah B.
Levittown, PA
I don’t use mayonnaise very often but when I do it has to be Hellman’s light. I usually use a coupon to buy it because it’s slightly overpriced. I do recommend this product to others who want to watch their weight.
noodles C.
Sandusky, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Seriously love this new kind of bottle, having a young child who is becoming more independent in the kitchen. This kind of allows for that and without a giant mess to have to clean up.
Laura S.
Mountain, WI
Hellman’s Light Mayo is my go to brand because the light version tastes just as good as the regular.
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise uploaded by Lucy H.
Purchased at: Kroger
My favorite mayonnaise on the market . This product tastes great. I love the new squeeze packaging. I would highly recommend buying light mayo just for the taste.
Jacqueline S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go to mayo. The nutrition is much better than typical mayo and it pairs just as well with all the typical foods. I enjoy the ease of the squeeze jars and the nutritional improvements in this version. I am a repeat customer and do not see that changing any time soon.
Dawn S.
Always love hellmans rich creamy flavor. The light version tastes just like the regulAr. Soo delicious and always a staple in our home.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Debra H.