GroceryPantryHellmann's
Drizzle Sauce - Roasted Garlic

Hellmann's Drizzle Sauce - Roasted Garlic

Calling all garlic lovers! Our Roasted Garlic Sauce is made with loads of real garlic for a robust, warm-roasted taste you’ll love. Use it as a drizzle, dressing, or dip to add instant savory flavor to sandwiches, vegetables, and more. Containing no artifi

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hellmann's Drizzle Sauce - Roasted Garlic!
Ashlee C.
It tasted great, especially since I absolutely love garlic. It didn’t have a mayonnaise flavor so I was pleased about that. The garlic flavor was very strong and a little went a long way. It was a bit stronger than I would have liked but it was still delicious and tasted great on burgers. It definitely adds a pop of flavor to otherwise boring foods.
Ari F.
Hellmann's Drizzle Sauce - Roasted Garlic uploaded by Ari F.
We made BLT pizza and this was the perfect accent to our normal recipe. I can definitely see where I can add this to other meals like snack wraps and sandwiches too!
Kelsey H.
Columbus, OH
I really do like the garlic flavor of this. It is a good addition to the brand! I think a lot of people will really like this on a lot of different foods. It just wasn’t my favorite. I expected it to be thicker, but it was very light.
Maria R.
East Orange, NJ
Hellmann's Drizzle Sauce - Roasted Garlic uploaded by Maria R.
I’m a fan of Hellman’s products and this wasn’t any different. This is a nice taste to it. Not too garlicky but not flavorless either. Goes good with pretty much anything. You can even use it as a dip for chicken or fries
Mindy M.
Stockton, NY
Hellmann's Drizzle Sauce - Roasted Garlic uploaded by Mindy M.
I thought this product was okay. I usually love roasted garlic but the flavor seemed a little off to me.
Jeanette  B.
Orlando, FL
Hellmann's Drizzle Sauce - Roasted Garlic uploaded by Jeanette  B.
Hellmann's Drizzle Sauce - Roasted Garlic uploaded by Jeanette  B.
This is the perfect condiment next to ketchup. I used it in my mashed potatoes and it added a great flavor. It can also be used to dip vegetables or grilling them. The possibilities are endless.
Amy B.
Portland, OR
I love garlic on everything. it's the best condiment that can exist on earth. I use it on salads, pastas, meat, chicken,fish. It has a really good taste and is healthy. I will share receptors if you want. I try having one always. Recommended for several dishes.
Tatyana  N.
Manchester, CT
Hellmann's Drizzle Sauce - Roasted Garlic uploaded by Tatyana  N.
So on sandwiches I’m not a fan but I dipped rotisserie chicken in it and I loved it the flavor was so good it wasn’t at all like Mayo so I would totally buy it again and try a different flavor maybe on tacos
Maria V.
Macon, GA
Hellmann's Drizzle Sauce - Roasted Garlic uploaded by Maria V.
I love trying different kinds of sauces. It is an easy way to spruce up a meal. I love garlic and it is definitely bursting with garlicy flavor.
Emilie P.
Reno, NV
This is so yummy on sandwiches! I’ve also used it for baking chicken breast and it really adds a nice flavor to a normally bland meal

Looking for your answer?