BY HELLMANN'S

Hellmann's Dijonnaise Creamy Dijon Mustard is authentic Dijon mustard blended with our delicious mayonnaise for a uniquely smooth, real flavorsome taste. What do you expect? It's Hellmann's!

Ingredients: Water, Mustard Seed, Vinegar, Soybean Oil*, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Sugar, Egg Whites, White Wine, Paprika, Spices, Canola Oil, (Calcium Disodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate) Used To Protect Quality, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Yellow 5 , Xanthan Gum, Color Added, Natural Flavor, Turmeric. * Add A Trivial Amount Of Fat.

Instructions: Refrigerate After Opening. Do Not Freeze.

• Is it the perfect mixture of dijon and mayonnaise?1 Answers
  • Does this have mayo in it also? Is it mostly mustard or m...4 Answers
  • What does this taste like??? more mayo or mustard or good...2 Answers
Marcelline C.
Newington, CT
This is all I use for mustard. My husband likes the bright yellow stuff, but the kids & I love the mustard/mayo mix of Dijonnaise!
Andrea T.
I love this sauce and the mix of dijon mustard with the creamy of mayo. I also like to mix it with honey and use it as a dressing.
Harley W.
Great Product, Spreads very well on my ham and cheese sandwhich, I absolutely love mayonaiise and i find this very easy to use.
Christine L.
Chantilly, VA
I was hoping this would be heavier on the mayo than the dijon, but it's a bit spicy and zippy for my taste. It is good on ham sandwiches, but may be too spicy for young kiddos.
Christie F.
Magna, UT
This needed to be a little creamier with more of a mayonnaise flavor. It has a good flavor, but I can't use very much at once. Plus, I still have to use more mayonnaise.
Kaylan M.
Winthrop, MA
No sandwich can go without this on it. It's the perfect condiment! Not too overwhelming on the mustard side and the mayo balances it out well. Highly recommend.
Melissa C.
Selma, IN
I like this on my lunchmeat sandwiches. So tasty and not overpowering. The added bonus its premixed so no need to worry about the mustard water coming out first and making your sandwich soggy.
Lauren F.
Framingham, MA
I am NOT a mayonnaise fan by far, but i love mustard, but not anything too mustardy so this is the perfect combo. I put it on all mysandwiches and it the perfect mix of mustard flavor with a creamy "dressing".
Kristen E.
Richmond, VA
This product is great on sandwiches and wraps. I also cook with it. I spread it on chicken or salmon, add dill and parmesan cheese, sear, then bake. It's amazing!
Kristin L.
Athens, GA
Hellmann's Dijonnaise has the right amount out of mustard taste without being overwhelming. A little bit goes a long way, though.
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this have mayo in it also? Is it mostly mustard or mayo?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
What does this taste like??? more mayo or mustard or good blend??
Joshala J.
Is it the perfect mixture of dijon and mayonnaise?