BY HELLMANN'S #28 in Cooking Oil

Hellmann's Dijonnaise Creamy Dijon Mustard is authentic Dijon mustard blended with our delicious mayonnaise for a uniquely smooth, real flavorsome taste. What do you expect? It's Hellmann's!

Ingredients: Water, Mustard Seed, Vinegar, Soybean Oil*, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Sugar, Egg Whites, White Wine, Paprika, Spices, Canola Oil, (Calcium Disodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate) Used To Protect Quality, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Yellow 5 , Xanthan Gum, Color Added, Natural Flavor, Turmeric. * Add A Trivial Amount Of Fat.

Instructions: Refrigerate After Opening. Do Not Freeze.

• Is it the perfect mixture of dijon and mayonnaise?1 Answers
  • Does this have mayo in it also? Is it mostly mustard or m...4 Answers
  • What does this taste like??? more mayo or mustard or good...2 Answers
sabbatha B.
Youngstown
I love this stuff!!! It is so hard to find though. It's the perfect blend of mayonnaise and Dijon mustard! If you like those two things you have to try this product!!
Christine L.
Chantilly, VA
I was hoping this would be heavier on the mayo than the dijon, but it's a bit spicy and zippy for my taste. It is good on ham sandwiches, but may be too spicy for young kiddos.
Melissa C.
Selma, IN
I like this on my lunchmeat sandwiches. So tasty and not overpowering. The added bonus its premixed so no need to worry about the mustard water coming out first and making your sandwich soggy.
Kristen E.
Richmond, VA
This product is great on sandwiches and wraps. I also cook with it. I spread it on chicken or salmon, add dill and parmesan cheese, sear, then bake. It's amazing!
Lauren F.
Framingham, MA
I am NOT a mayonnaise fan by far, but i love mustard, but not anything too mustardy so this is the perfect combo. I put it on all mysandwiches and it the perfect mix of mustard flavor with a creamy "dressing".
Kaylan M.
Winthrop, MA
No sandwich can go without this on it. It's the perfect condiment! Not too overwhelming on the mustard side and the mayo balances it out well. Highly recommend.
Julia P.
Meridian, ID
This mustard is good to add a little spazaz to your sandwich or other recipes. I'm not much of a mustard fan but sometimes when I'm in the mood this one is prettier good.
Christie F.
Magna, UT
This needed to be a little creamier with more of a mayonnaise flavor. It has a good flavor, but I can't use very much at once. Plus, I still have to use more mayonnaise.
Brianne S.
Saint johns , FL
I love hellmann's dijonnaise for every type of sandwich. It tastes great, just the right mixture of mayo and mustard put together for a creamy blend of yummy!!
Hannah T.
Bristol, IN
This is an excellent condiment. It has the perfect ratio. I give it a B only because of the bottle shape. It wastes so much! You can't even scrape it all out.
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this have mayo in it also? Is it mostly mustard or mayo?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
What does this taste like??? more mayo or mustard or good blend??
Joshala J.
Is it the perfect mixture of dijon and mayonnaise?