BY HELLMANN'S

Hellmann's authentic taste with the goodness of Canola Oil, makes this a delicious choice for cooking cholesterol-free dishes. Rich in Omega 3 ALA (Contains 300 mg ALA per serving, which is 18% of the 1.6g Daily Value of ALA, and 4g fat) there's 0g saturated or trans fats per serving. Plus, we're committed to using certified cage-free eggs and responsibly sourced oils.

Ingredients: Water, Canola Oil**, Modified Food Starch (Corn, Potato)**, Eggs, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Lemon Juice, Sorbic Acid** And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Natural Flavor, Vitamin E, Beta Carotene (Color)**. **Ingredient Not Found In Regular Mayonnaise Adds A Trivial Amount Of Cholesterol.

Instructions: Refrigerate After Opening. Do Not Freeze.

Jessica S.
Tallahassee, FL
My hubby loves mayo I mean loves the stuff and was recently told he has high cholesterol which was no fun. I switched his mayo over to this one which is a way better option for him and he had no clue. He was happy to have found this product and the taste is great. If you did not know it was the healthier option you would have no clue. This is the only mayo that will ever be in our house.
Kimberly J.
Troy, NY
There isn't a flavor quite like Hellman's when you want that perfect turkey sandwich. We started buying the canola version,and couldn't be happier with it. Has the classic Hellman's taste without all the cholesterol.
Crystal C.
While I and I think everyone likes the original taste of mayo it's not the best choice health wise. I switched to this and while it doesn't taste exactly the same it's better than any other healthier choice in my opinion. This is what I buy now and have for years. I would recommend anyone give this a go
Yvette L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I don’t really like the taste of this. I love Hellmans but not this one. It tastes kinda tart like miracle whip. I think I will stick to good old fashioned hellmans. Now I’m stuck with an entire jar of this stuff.
Desirée S.
Mount Vernon, NY
Love this Mayo. Regular Mayo wrecked my stomach because of the soybean oil - but with the Canola oil I can have it on my sandwiches, burgers, egg salads, etc. Worth the price and easy to find coupons. Taste wise, its the same as regular Mayo, but healthier.
B W.
Garland, TX
I like the olive oil version far better. Their cracked pepper version is also wonderful. All of their mayo is better than Kraft.
Jessica C.
Worth, IL
Hellman's is the only mayonnaise I buy! Always creamy and delicious and now a little better for you
Nancy s.
Great for any type of salad and sandwich, great value for the price plus you can find coupons online

Amazon