Heliocare Xf Gel SPF 50 50 Ml

by Heliocare

Heliocare XF Gel SPF 50 50 Ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Heliocare Xf Gel SPF 50 50 Ml!
Claudia F.
Tampa, FL
Amazing product. What I love about it the most is that it is not oily. It has a good smell too. It was recommended by my dermatologist about 10 years ago and I haven’t stopped using it ever since. I think it protects my skin very well.
Arwa B.
Love all heliocare products! The formulation is beautiful and it wears beautifully alone or under foundation or B.B. cream. Now that I have discovered this brand my search for high quality sun care that doesn’t irritate my skin is over!
member-29b251
Feels nice on your skin. Moisturises really well. I use this on my face daily and I love it. I don't use any other produce on my face. It gives really good coverage and protection and I feel like my skin is safe in the sun. It doesn't have a bad smell and apply evenly.
Angie B.
san Pedro Sula
Me encanta este protector, mi piel tiene tendencia acneica pero este producto no obstruye mis poros y realmente me deja apariencia matificante no irrita mi piel sin duda mi dermatologa me recomendó lo mejor.
Bontle K.
Pretoria
This lightweight sunscreen is really compatible with my combination-type skin. Although it’s lightweight, it provides protection from the suns harsh rays while also making sure not to clog your pores.
Rosie D.
This product is tinted, but not to any real effect. It has a liquid gel consistency and is thicker than the oil-free gel version. Out of the two, despite the other being oil-free I definately find this one much less greasy and better for my oily skin. It also doesnt seperate like the other does when sweating. Suprisingly, this is also amazing on prickly heat rash! It makes it go down if used after and completely prevents it if used before you get it, which I dont find with any of their other products. Love the small size so is great on the go.
CHERRY P.
De los mejores protectores solares, cuenta con larga durabilidad, tiene la consistencia perfecta, un olor agradable, no es grasoso, sirve en cualquier tipo de piel, no se escurre con el sudor, muy sencillo de aplicar, es economico y facil de encontrar en cualquier tienda de autoservicio
dedi M.
This brand is so hard to find. I got this as a gift from my cousin and it’s so good. Gel texture, very light weight, no white cast at all. I tried to do some research on the brand but they don’t have much detail on their patented fern block innovation. So I’m concern as to where this actually protects us from spf
Sonja O.
Serbia
Allready written somewhere how much I trust and love Heliocare. Amazing ingridients and technology. My bestie on sunny days!

Looking for your answer?