Heliocare 360 ​​Mineral SPF 50 50ml

by Heliocare

Heliocare 360 Mineral Fluid by Heliocare 360

The Heliocare 360˚ range also has the most powerful anti-oxidant activity with Fernblock FC;; the Polypodium leucotomos extract fortified with ferulic and caffeic acid, combined with an advance anti-ox complex of Vitamins C, E and green tea extract to help further prevent damage to the skin’s natural defences.; In addition, DNA repair enzymes help to protect the DNA in your skin cells – you can see why we call it the ultimate protection!; A breathable mineral fluid that leaves your skin feeling luxuriously silky and smooth and sits perfectly under make up.; Great for all skin types.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Heliocare 360 ​​Mineral SPF 50 50ml!
Rosalba O.
new york
Heliocare 360 ​​Mineral SPF 50 50ml uploaded by Rosalba O.
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing product! It is my favorite sunscreen! I LOVE this sunscreen. I have lupus so I wear a minimum of SPF 50 daily. I have been buying this brand for a long time. I prefer the Gel Oil Free version over the Fluid Cream version but both have great coverage. The Gel Oil Free is tinted and I feel like it is more hydrating than the Fluid Cream version. This sinks in quickly, doesn't leave a cast (I have medium tan skin) and wears well over skin care (moisturizer, serums etc.) and under make-up without pilling. I have tried other sunscreens but I always come back to this one. I wish they sold it in a larger size.
Wendy R.
Hialeah, FL
De los mejores protectores solares para piel grasa. Super recomendado. Es un poco costoso pero vale totalmente la pena
Jean Laura G.
Fort Myers , FL
Purchased at: Amazon
is a protector that I feel that leaves my skin a bit shiny is not sticky however it has a strong smell and a little color does not leave your white face I like it but I would not buy it again I will continue in the search
Elyana R.
New Brunswick, NJ
Purchased at: Target
El mejor protector solar para piel grasa , se adhiere al instante en la piel , se seca de una manera uniforme y te protege por todo el día . Es el mejor para el maquillaje porque se seca de una vez .
Alondra J.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I stared using this product as a recommendation by my esthetician and I totally loved it. I have oily skin and it works perfectly. It has great texture, beige type of color and smells great. At the beginning I was a little skeptical because of the price but is totally worth it.
Angelica P.
Bari
Heliocare 360 ​​Mineral SPF 50 50ml uploaded by Angelica P.
Super recomendado , no deja la piel grasosa ni pesada , se absorbe rápidamente ideal para pieles mixtas e grasas
Mónica T.
madrid
Heliocare 360 ​​Mineral SPF 50 50ml uploaded by Mónica T.
La mejor crema protectora con color, tiene una textura muy fácil de aplicar y súper natural con muy buena cobertura, en invierno la uso a veces como base ya que compro la de con color (beige) es muy importante protegernos del sol tanto en verano como en invierno ;) #sun #protection #skincare #heliocare #summer #proteccionsolar #cremaprotectora
Genesis C.
Heliocare 360 ​​Mineral SPF 50 50ml uploaded by Genesis C.
I really use Gel oil free, because I have oily skin, but since my dermatologist told me that this will be perfect for me, I got in love with this sunscreen!!! It worth the price!
Maribel D.
Me encanta este protector solar por que se difumina en la piel muy bien y no parece como si fuera a la playa 😂 estoy muy contenta por que hago deporte y me lo puedo colocar muy rápido 👍🏻 me encanta .
Rachel M.
Wigan, Lancs
My all time favourite SPF for my face. High protection, that’s slightly tinted and smells amazing. Gives a Matt finish to your skin, being oil free isn’t greasy at ally

Looking for your answer?