Helen Of Troy RVIR3022 Dual Barrel Multi Styling Iron

by Helen Of Troy

This 2-in-1 Dual Barrel Multi Styling Iron from Revlon has interchangeable barrels for multiple looks. The cone-shaped barrel creates flirty, bouncy curls and loose, beachy waves. The 1-inch ceramic barrel creates glamorous curls without kinks or bends. Ceramic technology provides high, even heat that penetrates hair from the inside-out, styling in a fraction of the time with superior results Interchangeable barrels for multiple looks Cone-shaped barrel adds shine and creates flirty, bouncy curls and loose, beachy waves 1-inch ceramic barrel smoothes frizz and creates glamorous curls without kinks or bends 430 degrees Fahrenheit professional high heat Sleek, texturized design 30 second fast heat up On indicator light Tangle-free swivel cord Cool tip Safety stand Brand: Revlon Type: Curling iron Wet/dry usage: Dry Settings: Variable temperature Power source: Plug Materials: Ceramic Dimensions: 15.88 inches x 6.13 inches x 2.25 inches Model number: RVIR3022

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Helen Of Troy RVIR3022 Dual Barrel Multi Styling Iron!
Las Vegas, NV
I love the look it gives but sometimes it gets too hot. You have to just the temp as needed and watch your hands with the glove. That glove doesn't work for anything. Yet I like the way I can grip the curler.
Whittier, CA
I love it , it heats up really fast and leaves my curls really cute and my curls last till the next day
Fort Smith, AR
Love this ..heats up really fast and my curls last long and have a pretty gloss to it.. very affordable and you can find this at Walmart

Looking for your answer?