Helen of Troy RVHA6002C 1500W Hot Air Styler uploaded by Joanna G.

BY HELEN OF TROY

You'll love the versatility of styling your hair with this hot air brush from revlon. Will dry your hair faster with shinier healthier looking results. Negative ions saturate the airflow, reducing the size of water droplets, infusing hair with moisture. features: 1. Tourmaline, ionic technologies 2. Ion on/off switch with indicator light 3. 2 heat/speed settings 4. Cool shot 5. 1"" & 1-1/2"" thermal brush attachments 6. Concentrator attachment 7. Attachment release button 8. Tangle free swivel cord see more...

• Is there a good quality about this product?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Angel T.
Phoenix, AZ
This is on my "most horrible purchases" list. I bought it thinking that it would assist me in removing the brush + dryer difficulty I was having. This disaster of a product doesn't hold my hair in the brush at ALL. I have to hold my hair with my hands and manually try to wrap the hair around the brush. Even then, my hair just pops right off of it. My hair isn't thin either - it's fairly medium to thick. It the most horrible product I've ever purchased.
Joanna G.
This Hot Air Styler is my MVP! I can always always count on this product when it comes to last minute dates or to very important meetings at work. I'm very surprised with the reviews already here. Because I've never had a problem with frizziness and the brush always hold my hair without a problem . It takes my hair from bland to a lot of volume and curled tips. it does get noisy but if I'm gonna wear my hair down I'm definitely using it.
Tiffany H.
Horrible. Just horrible. I usually have trouble with my hair tangling in round brushes, but this one wouldn't even hold my hair to it. It took FOREVER to use because the blowing power was akin to that of a baby's fart (admittedly, it didn't smell like a baby fart), and everything frizzed. I gave up half way through. This thing will stress you out so badly that your hair will fall out, and you won't even need it at all.
Elizabeth T.
I got this as a gift, and now I'm not too sure if it was a gag gift. This is worthless. If you want to spend half a day trying to dry half of your hair, then this is the product for you. I'm so glad I did not pay for it.
Melina M.
Rio Rico, AZ
I like how this product comes with two different brushes, but in my opinion I always look for something that leaves my hair soft and not so frizzy, unfortunately this makes my hair frizzy!
Cristina J.
Whittier, CA
Omgggg I totally love this item hands down it totally does the job and more omg mine broke and I have to go buy another one asap I can't live without it totally recommend it!!!!
Jennifer B.
Abilene, TX
Loudest styling tool I have ever used. It is almost intolerable. If you can get past the noise, you will see that this product doesn't even work. It takes forever to dry your hair and you might as well use a regular hair dryer and a round brush.
Jassleen P.
Del Rio, TX
I bought this for my grandma that has short unmanageable hair and it works great ! You can curl and dry with it at the same time ! I highly recommend it.
Rosemary D.
Stamford, CT
I have this and hate it. I shouldn't of spent my money on it. It's hard to use and the brush doesn't really help. It sort of even ruins your hair.
Trinity S.
Blue Springs , MO
This product is okay but has room for improvement. It still takes along time to style your hair. I wouldn't recommend it.
Elizabeth T.
Is there a good quality about this product?