Helen Of Troy Revlon Spa Pore & Facial Brush Set

by Helen Of Troy

The Revlon Facial Brush Set is a great tool that will help you to clean out dirt, oil and makeup residue from your facial skin. The compact design of the face cleansing brush facilitates ease of use and portability. This Revlon Spa Pore and Facial Brush kit comes with a sponge applicator, an exfoliating brush and a blemish extractor. You can dab on your favorite cleanser onto the sponge applicator and let it work gently to clean your skin. The exfoliating brush further removes excess dead skin layers to give you a thorough cleaning. If you feel like your pores are clogged, you can use the blemish extractor to remove impurities and refresh the skin. You can finish up this cleansing routine by using the rolling massager that will improve blood circulation and also add an instant glow to your skin. The brush has a two speed control that you can regulate according to your needs. Features: Dermatologist Tested Compact Design 2 Speed Control On/Off Switch 5 Changeable Attachments Requires 2 AA batteries (Included)

does this really actually work??
Is this okay to use on sensitive skin with rosacea?
Realmente funciona? ? Se ve complicado de usar
Start your review of Helen Of Troy Revlon Spa Pore & Facial Brush Set!
Taylor, MI
1,462 reviews
Helen Of Troy Revlon Spa Pore & Facial Brush Set uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Anything you can use to keep you skin healthy and fresh use. Especially since we are wearing these masks we have to take care of our skin.
Helen Of Troy Revlon Spa Pore & Facial Brush Set uploaded by Robyn D.
Loved love love this. I just purchased this tool over Labour day, and just had time to try this. The following is a quick list of why this got 5 stars from me. 1) 4 attachments plus an extra sponge. 2) value a collage or high school gal could afford this 3) batteries are included 4) even that extractor thingy works 5) you will see a huge difference on you face especially if you have never used this. I will never be the same. Love it
New Orleans , LA
It's great , it comes with a lot of brushes so that's good, it's cleans your skin good .
Boston, MA
It works well. It also had a lot of brushes witch is really good. That what it will be good to use all over the place and hard places to wash and get through . It's good as well because it leaves ur face smooth and healthy looking.
the ideal product when you want to give your face an affection while resting at home, incredible is that you should not go to a spa to make such massages and / or facials.
Los Angeles , CA
I'm not a fan of these though I hear the Clarisonic ones are really good but i worry about them collecting a lot of bacteria and that can make your skin break out really bad.
Muy bueno y a buen precio, ayuda mucho en la rutina diaria deja la piel muy limpia y ayuda con una limpieza más profunda.
Alma, MI
This brush is awesome.. it stays charged for awhile and has so many different heads for the different areas of the face or the different face types you may need it for. I would purchase again.. soft Brussels too
Lawrenceville, GA
I have very sensitive skin and this products does wonders to it. Its not rough and painful. Lol i expected for it to feel like have toothpicks brush against my face for some reason... But it wasnt and its wonderful!
I love this facial set. It gets deep in your pours and cleanses them. You can tell a difference in your skin right after you use it. I recommend to friends and family. Helps with oily skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...