Helen Of Troy Revlon Spa Pore & Facial Brush Set

by Helen Of Troy

The Revlon Facial Brush Set is a great tool that will help you to clean out dirt, oil and makeup residue from your facial skin. The compact design of the face cleansing brush facilitates ease of use and portability. This Revlon Spa Pore and Facial Brush kit comes with a sponge applicator, an exfoliating brush and a blemish extractor. You can dab on your favorite cleanser onto the sponge applicator and let it work gently to clean your skin. The exfoliating brush further removes excess dead skin layers to give you a thorough cleaning. If you feel like your pores are clogged, you can use the blemish extractor to remove impurities and refresh the skin. You can finish up this cleansing routine by using the rolling massager that will improve blood circulation and also add an instant glow to your skin. The brush has a two speed control that you can regulate according to your needs. Features: Dermatologist Tested Compact Design 2 Speed Control On/Off Switch 5 Changeable Attachments Requires 2 AA batteries (Included)

does this really actually work??
Is this okay to use on sensitive skin with rosacea?
Realmente funciona? ? Se ve complicado de usar
Start your review of Helen Of Troy Revlon Spa Pore & Facial Brush Set!
3 years ago
Helen Of Troy Revlon Spa Pore & Facial Brush Set uploaded by Robyn D.
Loved love love this. I just purchased this tool over Labour day, and just had time to try this. The following is a quick list of why this got 5 stars from me. 1) 4 attachments plus an extra sponge. 2) value a collage or high school gal could afford this 3) batteries are included 4) even that extractor thingy works 5) you will see a huge difference on you face especially if you have never used this. I will never be the same. Love it
2 years agoPittsburgh
This product is amazing. It really makes my face moisturized. I love all the different settings it gives me and all the different felling my face has. I love it and wouldn't want to use any other product!!!!!
3 years agoMiami, FL
I am amazed with this product, without a doubt an excellent Assistant cleaning and facial peeling since it helps remove makeup and dirt of the day more easily recommend it to people who use makeup and acne-prone.
3 years agoLittlerock, CA
Love this facial brush. I use it every night to remove my makeup and all the dry skin on my face I ordered this online at target.com. It is very effective and I would by again if it ever stopped working because I love it. Also it is affordable!!
3 years agoPlano, TX
I have very VERY sensitive skin and I've tried many products. This is by far the best one sold. It really gets down in the pores and cleans them out. I use this for my daily facial care and it's the best.
3 years ago
I love this facial set. It gets deep in your pours and cleanses them. You can tell a difference in your skin right after you use it. I recommend to friends and family. Helps with oily skin.
3 years agoAlma, MI
This brush is awesome.. it stays charged for awhile and has so many different heads for the different areas of the face or the different face types you may need it for. I would purchase again.. soft Brussels too
3 years agoLos Angeles, CA
I'm not a fan of these though I hear the Clarisonic ones are really good but i worry about them collecting a lot of bacteria and that can make your skin break out really bad.
3 years agoBoston, MA
It works well. It also had a lot of brushes witch is really good. That what it will be good to use all over the place and hard places to wash and get through . It's good as well because it leaves ur face smooth and healthy looking.
3 years agoMiami, FL
the ideal product when you want to give your face an affection while resting at home, incredible is that you should not go to a spa to make such massages and / or facials.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...