Helen of Troy Professional Ceramic Hair Dryer

by Helen Of Troy

The Helen of Troy Professional Ceramic Hair Dryer features Direct Ion Technology that dries hair up to 50% faster.

The pic extension needs replacing. Where can I purchase it?
Start your review of Helen of Troy Professional Ceramic Hair Dryer!
Mindy M.
Smithfield, NC
I had this hair dryer for like 10 years before it died😂 I absolutely loved it. I purchased it at Sally beauty supply.
Kelsi M.
I got this dryer free with the purchase of a curling iron at Sally beauty supply, I love it! It came with a concentrator and a styling pik attachment. It is really lightweight, so it doesn't make my arms tired. It has 3 heat settings, 2 speed settings, and a cool shot button. I couldn't ask for more (especially from a free dyer)
Kc K.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Love this blow dryer! Super light weight easy to use all day! Hot tools never stops amazing me
Lisett V.
I bought this blow dryer in end of 2010 ... about 8 years ago and is still working perfectly to this day.
I don’t look forward to the day it dies out :(
I don’t look forward to the day it dies out :(
Ashley M.
Stanton, MI
I love this hair dryer I’ve had it for about 7 years and it’s never let me down. I use a universal diffuser attachment for curls or I’ll go big or go home when I straighten and it drys my hair in about 20 mins and I have about 3 peoples worth of thick coarser hair on my head that’s down to my butt.
Autumn T.
Independence
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is the best hair dryer I have ever owned. It gets the job down in a timely manner on thick, heavy hair. Very easy to use. Would highly recommend and will continue to buy this brand. Most easily found online or beauty supply stores.
Marquita W.
Henderson, NC
This product of hair tool. I must say that this is amazing amazing amazing. The hair dryer gets absolutely hot but it get the job done. I started with this since 2016 so ever since all my hair tools have been this brand. I would definitely recommend this to the public
Amber A.
Kuna, ID
It is slowly dying on me. I have had this hair dryer for over 5 years and it worked well at the beginning. I have noticed the last few months it’s not getting as hot and it takes longer for my hair to dry but again iris at least 5 years old! I couldn’t have asked for a better hair dryer considering it’s price tag was less than $50 at the time of purchase.
Marilynn E.
Chicago
Perfectly functional. Not my favorite hairdryer of all time, but it was a good deal money wise. I almost never blow dry, but i do like that it has a cool setting and not just the cool blast button. For the price, it's a great product.
Krysten C.
Obsessed!!! I bought this after my old dryer stopped heating. I used it for 10+ years so I didn't realize what else was out there. My hair has a lot of body and frizz , so I would spend 20 minutes drying my hair and 30-45 mins straightening. With the attachment on this new dryer, my hair was was dry in about 10-15 and almost completely straight by the time I was done... Which also reduced my straightening process down to 10-15. My mornings are so much better now!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...