BY HELEN OF TROY

Shop for Appliances at The Home Depot. This purple and gold ceramic curl stick is easy to use- simply wrap hair around the barrel for shiny, frizz-free spiral curls with no creases. The 3/4 in. barrel easily creates long-lasting, shiny spiral curls and has a flipper-less design for salon style results- no creases or kinks, just perfect curls. The ceramic technology provides high, even heat that penetrates hair from the inside-out, helping hair retain moisture for frizz-free, shiny hair styles. The curler has instant heat recovery so it stays hot, curl after curl, so you aren't wasting time in the morning. see more...

Alexis M.
Bald Knob
I know these work I just wish I could afford one. It would be nice if I could actually curl my hair for the holidays and for pictures and school, etc. Why can't this world have free hair products and free curlers and straightened and free food and a roof to live under that was free
Makes the perfect size curl. Very easy to use if you aren't good with hot products and burn yourself easily, definitely recommend to anyone that loves nice curls in their hair that last all day long!
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
I'll be the first to give out a review about this Amazing curler. When I first got it I didn't know how to use it lol I would always burn myself till I started watching tutorials on how to use it and eventually I started practicing and I got the hang of it I would take like 2 hours doing my hair now I only take like 15 mins. This curler works great!
Morgan P.
Tempe, AZ
If you want that perfect beach wave this bad boy is just what you need, oh and it comes with a glove so you don't burn yourself! It heats a up fast and is very easy to use for everyday use. This is s must try!
vanessa s.
Canoga Park, CA
Good for curling hair leaves nice girls that last. And its great because its hard for my hair to withstand curls but this one holds through out the day.
Ariel C.
Love curling wands my hair is thick and stubborn and usually wont curl but does no problem with a curling wand
Gladys E.
Love this curling wand it gives me nice curls.This was my first curling wand and I love it
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love this curling wand. It heats up fast and my curls look amazing. This is a must
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
Great wand! I love Helen of Troy, quality products for sure! Definitely recommend
Maria C.
Long thick hair servers???